Romelu Lukaku

Catta

Lukaku to Chelsea was like Zlatan to Barca. Inters star forward signing for the CL champions only to flop and return to Italy on a loan after a season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not getting the right vibe with Tommy is all

He might well be back next season if they sack him should he not improve team in attack. Would be 3rd season they'd be struggling there

Barcilliant

Lukaku to Chelsea was like Zlatan to Barca. Inters star forward signing for the CL champions only to flop and return to Italy on a loan after a season.

Zlatan was not a flop. He started really strong, Messi felt sidelined,Pep played games and Zlatan went off the boil.

Morten

Lukaku is a very good striker but the wrong fit for Tuchel. I was really surprised Chelsea bought him for that huge price.
Lukaku would be a better fit for us than Chelsea.

You guys complained about Suarez ruining the build-up play, Lukaku would fustrate you beyond belief.

ronniecro

will inter fanbase stand by their words when they called him out and disavowed him or will they be simping for him now?

Blackened

I still think Romelu is a brilliant player under right circumstances. Bayern should have gotten him (on loan at least) since it became clear that Lewy was leaving.

topt

I still think Romelu is a brilliant player under right circumstances. Bayern should have gotten him (on loan at least) since it became clear that Lewy was leaving.

I agree with this; was very surprised we didnt go for him, it would be a typical bayern transfer; buy at low value

Morten

Every criticism you have of Lewandowski can be directed at Lukaku, and amplified, you know.

Home of Barca Fans