Romelu Lukaku

bastardo

Honestly I'd be one of those joining in to shit on lukaku but I dont think belgium crashing out was solely due to him. Guy was rushed from injury and only had this 45 minutes of football. He missed all the chances yeah but belgium look far more threatening with him in the game and one of the reasons why they had all those chances to begin with.

JohnN

I feel bad for him. He was unlucky with some of those chances. The crossbar one was a great hit as he needed to curl it outside the defenders.
He wasn't ready anyway and Belgium didn't deserve anything more as a team.

iniestaGOAT

I feel bad for him. He was unlucky with some of those chances. The crossbar one was a great hit as he needed to curl it outside the defenders.
He wasn't ready anyway and Belgium didn't deserve anything more as a team.

Unlucky? He was garbage

feggydinho

Honestly I'd be one of those joining in to shit on lukaku but I dont think belgium crashing out was solely due to him. Guy was rushed from injury and only had this 45 minutes of football. He missed all the chances yeah but belgium look far more threatening with him in the game and one of the reasons why they had all those chances to begin with.

Spot on, they were far more threatening with him than without him, I believe they would've had a better outing if he was fit from the start

Home of Barca Fans