Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Tier 1 source direct from club

Koeman in mud

The board considers Riqui Puig to be a key player in the long term of the club, for the future. @CatalunyaRadio #FCB 🇪🇸

Tier 1 source direct from the club

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman in mud

The board considers Riqui Puig to be a key player in the long term of the club, for the future. @CatalunyaRadio #FCB ����

Not sure why anyone would think Puig is an important player

Barcilliant

Koeman in mud

The board considers Riqui Puig to be a key player in the long term of the club, for the future. @CatalunyaRadio #FCB 🇪🇸

Wtf is Laporta doing? Treated Koeman like shit. Now he wants to dictate tactics and player selection? How is a manager to work with such a high level of interference? I thought Laporta was the guy who hired the right people and let them do their jobs without interfering.

FC B

Wtf is Laporta doing? Treated Koeman like shit. Now he wants to dictate tactics and player selection? How is a manager to work with such a high level of interference? I thought Laporta was the guy who hired the right people and let them do their jobs without interfering.

To be honest I don't trust Koeman vs. Bayern, don't trust him vs. Getafe neither, it looks like Laporta lost confindence in him too.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Neto
Mingueza-Araujo-?-Alba

Pedri-Fdj

Demir/Dembele-Coutinho/Demir-Depay
Ansu

Would you consider this the best lineup Barca could field ? Honestly not sure who I would pair up with Araujo since every other CB we have is a different flavour of shite.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would like to see:

ter Stegen(lets be realistic)

Dest - Araujo - Garcia/Mingueza - Alba

Gavi - Frenkie - Pedri

Demir - Memphis - Ansu

in a game vs a bad team or something

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mats is finished for me , the man knees are fucked. And the reason I wanna switch to a 4-2-3-1 pivot is to bench Busquets. Spain is even getting exploited by Sweden now , all they do is press the geriatric the moment he gets the ball.

Gavi is a fair shout though , obviously depending he how he plays as the season progresses.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think they should start looking for a GK to replace ter Stegen before his knees completely explode, but don't think Neto is ever going to be that guy. Think Koeman would play MAtS over Neto even if the former has one healthy knee.

Busquets is probably to play 95% of the games too lol.

FinBarcelonafan

I think they should start looking for a GK to replace ter Stegen before his knees completely explode, but don't think Neto is ever going to be that guy. Think Koeman would play MAtS over Neto even if the former has one healthy knee.

True. Don't let it to the point you just have to throw them out like current amigos.

We need potential #1 guy now.

ajnotkeith

Yet another player goes to the media saying that Koeman disrespected them and wouldn't even talk to them. This guy is not only a terrible manager but a piece of shit too, I'll be glad to see the back of him

Home of Barca Fans