Ronald Koeman

akaranzo

Back Koeman.

Then more or less openly state would rather see him go.

Lose players in process like Wijnadlum.

Decide to keep Koeman.

Sign players that Koeman requests like Luuk De Jong.

Sums up the absolute state of Laporta leadership so far.

We lost Wijnaldum because PSG offered him double the wages we did, what does that have to do with Laporta not fully rating Koeman? And Luuk De Jong is literally a loan to patch the missing striker spot, because of our current injuries. Not like it's some massive signing.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A shrewd consideration from Laporta, if true. Sign the #9 Koeman wanted, moved most of the deadweight out he wanted and offer an extension to strengthen his position in the locker room predicated on success this season (Let's be honest, the probability is quite low to fulfill it) but renegotiate the termination clause so that Joan can kick him to the curb with minimal financial impact in June

You get lemons, you make lemonade - Summer 2022 will be when the real player movements and renovation project really takes off

JamDav1982

We lost Wijnaldum because PSG offered him double the wages we did, what does that have to do with Laporta not fully rating Koeman? And Luuk De Jong is literally a loan to patch the missing striker spot, because of our current injuries. Not like it's some massive signing.

Wijnaldum could have been done months before PSG entered and confusion around Koemans future played its part.

No one is saying De Jong is a 'massive signing' it is about how he has been left as an option but bizarrely some seem to try and defend it.

JamDav1982

A shrewd consideration from Laporta, if true. Sign the #9 Koeman wanted, moved most of the deadweight out he wanted and offer an extension to strengthen his position in the locker room predicated on success this season (Let's be honest, the probability is quite low to fulfill it) but renegotiate the termination clause so that Joan can kick him to the curb with minimal financial impact in June

You get lemons, you make lemonade - Summer 2022 will be when the real player movements and renovation project really takes off

He is out of contract in June anway if they just leave it.

Learn what 'shrewd' means.

Now signing De Jong is 'shrewd'.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Yeah this whole song and dance about trying to renew with him might all change in a fortnight.

Hope I am wrong and maybe Memphis, Frenkie, Ansu and Pedri can somehow singlehandedly propel us forward but I have a feeling it will all start to unravel under Koeman by the end of October.

Klysmakabouter

I feel this is likely to be true. This season is written of to make some serious budget cuts. This way as an added bonus some youth prospects may develop into becoming key players. This happened at Chelsea aswell during their transferban, later paying a club record fee for Havertz.

All Luuk de Jong is, is a last resort gameplan b/c/d for when the attackers have a bad day and you need to force something. Breathwate and Greasy aren?t the best headers.

KingLeo10

My prediction (as much as I don't want it to be true) is that we won't win a single big game this season in LL or CL. Home or away. We might also be lucky to not lose all of them.

This is a squad coached by a bang average or below average manager, with mentally weak and physically finished veterans, and youngsters who won't get their chance because of said coach and veterans.

Messigician

My prediction (as much as I don't want it to be true) is that we won't win a single big game this season in LL or CL. Home or away. We might also be lucky to not lose all of them.

This is a squad coached by a bang average or below average manager, with mentally weak and physically finished veterans, and youngsters who won't get their chance because of said coach and veterans.

Bbz is that you?

FinBarcelonafan

We barely won any last season, so I would say it's not big prediction

Fati_Future_BallonDor

real and atletico are nothing special, on a good day we will win. CL is another story.

Home of Barca Fans