Ronald Koeman

Birdy

The stuff we have been watching the first 3 matchdays went from meh to pathetic in the last game.
That Getafe performance was really horrible, and what is worrying is that the first 3 games last season (the series ended with 1-1 draw against Sevilla) the team looked better that what we witnessed in the first 3 games this season.

The 4-3-3 with Busi as pivot, and Griezy-Braith up front does not work. That's clear.
What is also clear is that whenever Pique, Garcia, and Lenglet start the CB area is a liability.
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I fear that Laporta's request towards Koeman to always play 4-3-3 (apart from being the stupidest thing to come from the mouth of the president) might have been taken seriously and the team will be hampered to always play a system that will not work.

I hope the team will improve, Koeman and Schreuder have to tweak things and experiment with different formations as well to make the whole thing click,
as they did last season to find a system that worked for 3 months (from late Feb to late April) the team played some very good football, topped the attacking xG output across whole Europe, despite the results that didn't go our way sometimes.

I hope they still have that freedom...

khaled_a_d

The stuff we have been watching the first 3 matchdays went from meh to pathetic in the last game.
That Getafe performance was really horrible, and what is worrying is that the first 3 games last season (the series ended with 1-1 draw against Sevilla) the team looked better that what we witnessed in the first 3 games this season.

The 4-3-3 with Busi as pivot, and Griezy-Braith up front does not work. That's clear.
What is also clear is that whenever Pique, Garcia, and Lenglet start the CB area is a liability.
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I fear that Laporta's request towards Koeman to always play 4-3-3 (apart from being the stupidest thing to come from the mouth of the president) might have been taken seriously and the team will be hampered to always play a system that will not work.

We were better because Fati was on fire and Coutinho had a mini great stint, Messi was still here which means teams had to not leave alone.
Add an inform Fati and Coutinho to yesterday game and it is totally different game.

I doubt Laporta has any influence, I mean what are the other alternatives to 433?
I like playing 3 at the back, you know that, but FDJ is essentially our sweeper in that game plan.
Right not he is on fire as CM, so it doesn't make such sense to remove your 2nd best player to defense and lose his ability in midfield.

i_bleed_blaugrana

No offence but you don't know what you're talking about.

Valverde was always quick to change his tactics. Such as a 442 after losing Neymar. He also adapted with a different formation after the loss to Real Betis.

He was known for making quick adjustments vs real Madrid which rivals were quick to notice such as in the 0-0 draw in his final clasico in charge.

No offense but your opinion on what I do / do not know means less than zero to me.

Got your panties all in a bunch and then you wanna be a dismissive little cunt just because I rate Koeman higher than the Squatting Cuck :lol:

Koeman cannot read a game at all but even against PSG, he made adjustments to his lineups and did not field literally the same exact 11 two matches in a row when it was painfully clear a certain makeshift RB was getting hosed and aired out to dry.

Please, the only thing Valverde might have been quick to change was his pants after he shat himself during the goal by Origi.

Moving on :coffee:

Last edited:

Porque

Coach is gonna ask for players he knows of or has played well against him.

Sporting department jobs to take on the profile the coach is looking for and provide better options.

They have failed this city.

JamDav1982

Back Koeman.

Then more or less openly state would rather see him go.

Lose players in process like Wijnadlum.

Decide to keep Koeman.

Sign players that Koeman requests like Luuk De Jong.

Sums up the absolute state of Laporta leadership so far.

ryuken

Just get the fuk off you dumb coach, Luuk De Jong? Luuk fking De Jong as Barca CF, are you turning us into a bigger shit show?

Home of Barca Fans