Ronald Koeman

JamDav1982

I know very well what I am talking about, and I am NOT talking about Arteta's current transfer policy.
The last 3 seasons at Arsenal, MAthew Niles was starting games when Bellerin was warming the bench. He used to be good many years ago, that time is gone.

You think Saka is a RB... Maitland Niles is a ahead of Bellerin.

As said you dont have a clue.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I know very well what I am talking about, and I am NOT talking about Arteta's current transfer policy.
The last 3 seasons at Arsenal, MAthew Niles was starting games when Bellerin was warming the bench. He used to be good many years ago, that time is gone.

You don't have a clue. Your posts are confident and arrogant but knowledge is scarce.

Birdy

OK, Saka has played mostly LB, he has played RB or RWB a few times as well.

Then let's see: Maitland Niles has played in the last 2 seasons 62 games for Arsenal in all competitions, most of the time as RB.
Bellerin in the last 2 seasons has played 42 games in all competitions for Arsenal in the same position.

So Niles has played more. But I don't know what I am talking about, and you nailed it.

By the way Arsenal bought Cedric, that''s how much they rate Bellerin.

But yeah, he is better than Semedo, because he is a RB and any RB is better than Semedo.:lol:

You don't have a clue. Your posts are confident and arrogant but knowledge is scarce.

Prove me wrong through arguing, instead of attacking me ad hominem. And your knowledge will be shown

Last edited:

JamDav1982

OK, Saka has played mostly LB, he has played RB or RWB a few times as well.

Then let's see: Maitland Niles has played in the last 2 seasons 62 games for Arsenal in all competitions, most of the time as RB.
Bellerin in the last 2 seasons has played 42 games in all competitions for Arsenal in the same position.

So Niles has played more. But I don't know what I am talking about, and you nailed it.

By the way Arsenal bought Cedric, that''s how much they rate Bellerin.

But yeah, he is better than Semedo, because he is a RB and any RB is better than Semedo.:lol:
You are hilarious

When has Saka played RB? You making out he is a RB or ahead of Bellerin is utterly clueless.

Bellerin did his Cruciate last season and before that was main RB. Played at RB all but two league games before cruciate injury in 18/19.

This season has started vastly more games at RB than Maitlin Niles since came back from injury and started important games in FA Cup Semi/Final and started last week in community shield.

Stop sounding so arrogant when so wrong.

Maitlind Niles has been well behind Bellerin with games at RB when both available.

Last edited:

Birdy

When has Saka played RB? You making out he is a RB or ahead of Bellerin is utterly clueless.

Bellerin did his Cruciate last season and before that was main RB. Played at RB all but two league games before cruciate injury in 18/19.

This season has started vastly more games at RB than Maitlin Niles since came back this year fully and started important games in FA Cup Semi/Final and started last week in community shield.

Stop sounding so arrogant when so wrong.

Maitlind Niles has been well behind Bellerin with games at RB when both available.

There might be many reasons why he fell behind, and his injury might be one.
The fact is that Niles has been ahead of him the last couple of seasons.

You want to push an idiosyncratic view as 'truth' because you hate Semedo, and you go as far as to include Bellerin.

JamDav1982

There might be many reasons why he fell behind, and his injury might be one.
The fact is that Niles has been ahead of him the last couple of seasons.

You want to push an idiosyncratic view as 'truth' because you hate Semedo, and you go as far as to include Bellerin.

18/19 - Bellerin started 18 of 19 league games he was fit for until did cruciate in January.
19/20 - Came back from cruciate was getting fit and pulled hamstring. When clear of that in January he has started 10 of 15 league games at RWB/RB and started important FA Cup semi and final.
20/21 - Bellerin starts at RWB in community Shield

You are completely ignorant about 'Mathew Niles', Saka and Bellerin.

Birdy

18/19 - Bellerin started 18 of 19 league games he was fit for until did cruciate in January.
19/20 - Came back from cruciate was getting fit and pulled hamstring. When clear of that in January he has started 10 of 15 league games at RWB/RB and started important FA Cup semi and final.
20/21 - Bellerin starts at RWB in community Shield

You are completely ignorant about 'Mathew Niles', Saka and Bellerin.
Sorry i misspelled his name, it does not happen to you i guess..

Niles played the important FA cup semi and final, as well as the community Shield.
I guess you knew that but you wanted to not mention it so as to prove what?

JamDav1982

Sorry i misspelled his name, it does not happen to you i guess..

Niles played the important FA cup semi and final, as well as the community Shield.
I guess you knew that but you wanted to not mention it so as to prove what?

Maitlind Niles did not play RB in those games.... that is the debate.

He played LM you numpty.

Stop making shitty point after shitty point.

Aye Saka is a RB and Maitlind Niles playing LM is top notch stuff to argue your point.

Birdy

Maitlind Niles did not play RB in those games.... that is the debate.

He played LM you numpty.

Stop making shitty point after shitty point.

He can play LB, LWB and LM as well, which Bellerin cannot.
Arteta wanted to play both in those games. Does not mean that Bellerin is better RB currently.

If I was not playing fairly, I could argue the same about Semedo and Roberto, which would work against your view.
The fact that Semedo always plays as RB when they both play does not prove that Semedo is a better RB.

Stop insulting. Seriously..
Not only you. When you have something set and stone in your head, it does not mean that it is true. Try to argue decently.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He can play LB, LWB and LM as well, which Bellerin cannot.
Arteta wanted to play both in those games.
Stop swearing

The debate is who is starting RB.

Maitlind Niles playing LM is irrelevant.

You have had an absolute shocker and tried to sound cocky on something you have no clue about.

Trying hard to deflect onto another debate now from 'Saka and Maitlind Niles have Bellerin warming the bench' nonsense.

Birdy

The debate is who is starting RB.

Maitlind Niles playing LM is irrelevant.

You have had an absolute shocker and tried to sound cocky on something you have no clue about.

Trying hard to deflect onto another debate now from 'Saka and Maitlind Niles have Bellerin warming the bench' nonsense.

I said Bellerin has fell in the pecking order, and i still stand by it. Niles having played more the last two years, and the fact they bought Cedric at the same position is enough.
Bellerin has regressed a lot since 2017 when we wanted to sign him.

And he is not better than Semedo. That was your original point.

I never tried to sound cocky by the way. That's how you interpreted it.
I just don't agree with your (and not only your) bias against Semedo

JamDav1982

I said Bellerin has fell in the pecking order, and i still stand by it. Niles having played more the last two years, and the fact they bought Cedric at the same position is enough.
Bellerin has regressed a lot since 2017 when we wanted to sign him.

And he is not better than Semedo. That was your original point

Since Bellerin came back into the squad in January avoiding injury he has started 10 of 15 games at RB in a schedule players were rotated in.

Maitlind Niles started.... 1 league game in 15 at RB during that time. Not starting a game in any other position.

Your argument that Bellerin plays RB because Arteta wants both on pitch is absolutely as clueless as all your other points.

Clearly Bellerin has been the favoured right back when all fit and it is not even close.

You have been educated enough on this now. Either learn or stay ignorant. Choice is yours but I am out now.

Birdy

Since Bellerin came back into the squad in January avoiding injury he has started 10 of 15 games at RB in a schedule players were rotated in.

Maitlind Niles started.... 1 league game in 15 at RB during that time. Not starting a game in any other position.

Your argument that Bellerin plays RB because Arteta wants both on pitch is absolutely as clueless as all your other points.

Clearly Bellerin has been the favoured right back when all fit and it is not even close.

You have been educated enough on this now. Either learn or stay ignorant. Choice is yours but I am out now.

Thanks for educating me, I appreciate.
Why did they bought Cedric then, if Bellerin is the favored one at RB? Why are they willing to sell him?
Simple question

Home of Barca Fans