Ronaldinho

Evil

Shabazz
True. It was a good performance, but still no pace, and could barely take on any defenders. His passes were pinpoint though, good distribution of the ball and play-making. Hopefully he can build his confidence with such matches.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He can still pass, that's for sure. It's amazing how technically gifted such a fat, lazy bastard can be.

[FCB]Messi[10

Great game for Ronaldinho, good penalty and the pass to Pato who scored a beauty. That pass reminded me of the old Dinho. He is definitely training more and we are seeing that on the field.

MinaFCB

Ronnie ''"I feel good at the moment,both physically and mentally.I want to continue this way'

'The penalty(against Roma)was very important.Every time people talk nonsense about me ,i have to respond them on pitch.''
'When i went to shoot,i could hear criticism inside my head and tried to remain concentrated'

'I did amazing things on Bernabeu,but now ,cirumstances are different .We should respect RM,it's one of the best clubs of the world,however we should go for a victory,try to keep positive things we had against Roma and change the bad ones'

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I've given you a lot of shit over the years Ronnie boy, but after slapping Raul you are back to be a Barca legend in my book. Now hit the gym!

Home of Barca Fans