Ronaldinho

[FCB]Messi[10

Good for fatty, it's nice to see him happy again.

Brazil is looking more unstoppable this summer by the day.

Exactly, why are you calling him fat if he isn't anymore?? But imo I think we will be seeing Dinho in the WC 2010 in the summer if he continues this fine form.

adil_909

would be hard for dunga to ignore him in this kind of form. he deserves to at least be on the bench if he can maintain these performances.

spain and brazil are far and away the best teams in the world. but it's not always the best team that wins the world cup, so we'll see what happens.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
if he continues on this form and even a little bad spell should not keep him off the world cup squad. his passing and scoring skill will at least land him on the bench for brazil and he can offer much more than the current brazil subs can.

Merv

Saw the highlights earlier. I'm so pleased that he seems to be in form and of course smiling again on the pitch. A pleasure to watch. :D

Madness

if he continues on this form and even a little bad spell should not keep him off the world cup squad. his passing and scoring skill will at least land him on the bench for brazil and he can offer much more than the current brazil subs can.

Forget the bench. He should be starting!!!

Over the past few months, he has been much more productive (goals & assists) than Kaka and Robinho.

Too bad Dunga is an arrogant bastard. He can't get over himself long enough to see how great Ronaldinho and Ronaldo are. They are Brasil's 2 best players without a doubt. It's a sign of pure class (the stuff of legends) that they can come back after their problems and still show up the rest of the squad.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's probably the most in form player for Brazil atm, and if he continues this type of form he should start. I hope he has a blinder against Inter.

[FCB]Messi[10

He's probably the most in form player for Brazil atm, and if he continues this type of form he should start. I hope he has a blinder against Inter.

If he does good against Inter, we can all say he is back if he just plays around with the Inter Milan team and can get a win for Milan as well.

MJ BarcaFan

Ronnie got a washboard abs in his Milan suit :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Ld50y8JuZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Ld50y8JuZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Ataraxia

He has become a gangsta. See his walk ? He's just slipping a leg every once in a while not only in celebrations. That gangsta attitude is doing miracles. Keep it going man.

mobster_1930

I really don't think his back to even his 70% at Barca prime. This Inter game will show how much he had really improved, but I think that Inter will again win this game with at least 2 goals adv. Let's face it, Sienna is terrible team at the rock bottom of the Serie A with just 12 points ffs :blush:.
He had flashes of brilliance back in 2007/08 season at Barca (remember that Villareal bycycle kick goal ...) but it ended - we all know how. There's really to much hype around this game and around Ronnie and this can go terribly bad for Milan and for him, but i really hope it won't.

Last edited:

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Yeh, Ronnie is definately not back like he was with us. I mean seriously, he was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING with us.

S

Super Pippo

I had many posts in the other forum from when he signed for us about how stupid it was. And many more from his first season about how that thought was vindicated. He came in in terrible shape and form and yet basked in a heroes welcome in what was a low point for Milan in my view.

However I have to say he has proved me to be very wrong. He has accepted his failings, got fit, lost weight, put the hours in training and it is showing. And no it wasn't just with Siena, but consistently at all levels. Barca fans will of course like to think his career began and ended with them, it hasn't, he's proving to be a very good bit of business. He's even showed his commitment to the cause here in agreeing to cut his wages in order to help the clubs cost cutting strategy.

mobster_1930

I really don't know about Ronaldinho and commitment. Playing samba, drinking wine and staying up to 5:00 AM after the game is definitely not a commitment.

Let's wait and see him against Inter and ManU.

Home of Barca Fans