Samir Nasri

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Nasri would be a good addition now that I think about it, his dribbling skills and goals are top class.

Bergkamp10

He's signing a new deal at the end of the season and has already said he's staying as has his agent and Wenger so he won't be going to Barcelona or any other club. Apparently the contract is agreed in principal, but will be finalised when the season finishes.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
You never know, if Barca put in a bid before he signs the contract his head could be turned.

Bergkamp10

So he could go from being Arsenal's main man where he's in the form of his life and is around lots of other french players to sitting on Barcelona's bench? Sure. The deals all but signed, it was always going to be sorted at the end of the season.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
And where he will play? You have freaking Mascherano and Affelay on the bench :facepalm:

kiki#8

So he could go from being Arsenal's main man where he's in the form of his life and is around lots of other french players to sitting on Barcelona's bench? Sure. The deals all but signed, it was always going to be sorted at the end of the season.

Yeah, but in barcelona he might even win some trophies, ask henry

gingerless

me too :beer2:

Also I'd finally accept that Rosell indeed is a Godfather when the financial matters are concerned... I mean it would reflect as a master plan to actually let them believe we are behind Cesc all the time while we actually set our sights on another one!!

signing players does not work like that, you can't make them focus on one side of defense thus making the other side weaker then go attacking the weaker side. but, we should still do it anyway. fuck logic!

V

Valon

Yeah or Hleb who sat on the bench the whole time

I'm guessing you're a Barcelona 'fan' who doesn't remember when you won nothing for 5 years either.

Hleb has a CL medal though something the Arsenal players don't. ( Sorry couldn't resist :p )

PS I don't want Samir in Barca anyway :D

Home of Barca Fans