Samir Nasri

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Guardian say its all lies, city haven't approached him or Arsenal.

they probably did but were rebuffed or somethin'. I don't think Nasri wants to go to City. if United come in for him he may move, but really all this is just him angling for more money (and stature) from Arsenal, has been from day one. and he'll get what he wants once Cesc leaves I reckon.

CARL

£20m and you can have him, I find it funny how Nasri can come out and say he has a desire is to win things as if that is an excuse to move on, maybe he should look abit closer to home to see why we have no trophys. 3 good months in 3 years doesn't justify top earner in the club. He is another player who has milked the club for years and given very little back.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
£20m and you can have him, I find it funny how Nasri can come out and say he has a desire is to win things as if that is an excuse to move on, maybe he should look abit closer to home to see why we have no trophys. 3 good months in 3 years doesn't justify top earner in the club. He is another player who has milked the club for years and given very little back.

What did he milk you off again!?

Your manager chose that man... When he decided to buy 19-20 year youngsters and make a team of them, he chose it. These kids ain't going to be world-beaters at that age really.

CARL

What did he milk you off again!?

Your manager chose that man... When he decided to buy 19-20 year youngsters and make a team of them, he chose it. These kids ain't going to be world-beaters at that age really.

Getting paid 70k a week and spent the first 2 seasons doing very little , If it wasn't for the 3mths this season none of the other clubs would be after him. Has the ability to be great but just doesn't show it enough.

Agreed about Wenger he and the board are the one's to blame for the situation Arsenal are in right now, This could have been avoided if Wenger spent some money in any of the past 3 transfer windows. Sadly he has became obsessed with his little project of building a team and seems to be in denial that its just not working.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

You've played him out of position for his entire time at the club.

Hope hes a united player next week. :D

Bergkamp10

Nasri isn't creative enough to play in the center, he's best on the right wing.

Wenger said he won't sell Nasri to Man United, Wenger's friend Auclair said there's no way he'll be sold to United and when there was speculation about a move to United, Nasri told people not to believe the rumours. If he goes he'll go to one of the Milans imo.

I really do hope he stays though, I think he's a fantastic player, potentially world class. But lets face it, if he hadn't had 3 good months no one that good would want him.

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Wenger will sell to United if thats where Nasri wants to go. Nasri holds the cards, unlike Fabregas hhe didnt sign a 1 billion year extension before wanting to leave.

and :lol: at not being creative enough for the centre.

Bergkamp10

And where's the evidence he wants to go to United? Just speculation from papers. If one of the Milans or even Madrid bid for him and offer decent wages, he'll go there. He won't even fit in United's team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wenger will sell to United if thats where Nasri wants to go. Nasri holds the cards, unlike Fabregas hhe didnt sign a 1 billion year extension before wanting to leave.

and :lol: at not being creative enough for the centre.

1 billion year extension... more like a trillion LOL

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
And where's the evidence he wants to go to United? Just speculation from papers. If one of the Milans or even Madrid bid for him and offer decent wages, he'll go there. He won't even fit in United's team.

Didnt say there was? Im hoping he does. My point was Nasri will go where he wants to go.

---------------Carrick------------Anderson----------------
-------------------------Nasri------------------------------
Nani-------------------Rooney----------------------Young

Home of Barca Fans