Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

I wonder what his new number will be?

6,15,16 and the 19 are free.

Maybe the #2 if Douglas Leaves. yeah I know it's mostly associated with RB's but I wouldn't mind it all in this case.

We should give Roberto the #6 as well. :pep:

God Serena

I wonder what his new number will be?

6,15,16 and the 19 are free.

Maybe the #2 if Douglas Leaves. yeah I know it's mostly associated with RB's but I wouldn't mind it all in this case.

We should give Roberto the #6 as well. :pep:

I'd rather we hold off on assigning the 6 to someone who'd hold onto it longterm like Roberto.

I still hold out hope that a certain B teamer with potential will get it...

gregorrin10

i think 15 might be the one...or his natural 23, if Vermaelen leaves before the official kit numbers presentation. 3rd option being the #2 which wouldn't be bad as well, although that might do him and us more harm than good, putting that kind of Lord's pressure on him right from the get-go. :douglas: :VdB:

And for God's sakes, promote Samper already and give him the #16, or even #6. :worthy:

Or maybe Samper gets the #16 and the #6 goes to Sergi Roberto. :roberto:

Last edited:

Total-Football

Black players usually are disciplined .. bar alex song i don't remember us buying a wack black player ..

welcome Samuel and may the gods of football be with you

PhilS

Might take Umtiti a while to be ready to play much for Barca, so this next season I doubt he will play much except when there are injuries amongst Pique, Masch and Mathieu. Those 3 were just superb at CB last year.

I'm sure the new language will be challenge. Playing CB for Barca is a lot different from playing CB for any other team. I'm optimistic about his future with the club, he has an excellent amount of pretty high level experience already.

BBZ8800

Might take Umtiti a while to be ready to play much for Barca, so this next season I doubt he will play much except when there are injuries amongst Pique, Masch and Mathieu. Those 3 were just superb at CB last year.

I'm sure the new language will be challenge. Playing CB for Barca is a lot different from playing CB for any other team. I'm optimistic about his future with the club, he has an excellent amount of pretty high level experience already.

Imo, if he'll play awesome from the start=he will play lots of matches
And if he'll be mediocre in his first season=he will still play more than Bartra and Verm in last season

So, either way, he will get a nice amount of matches.
Unless if he does something like Vidal and piss off Lucho.

Jombi

I really hope Lucho actually wanted him. He is ridiculously stubborn and he must realize that other people know more about the market than himself.

xXKonan

Some interesting stats.

[tw]740163293352955904[/tw]

[tw]740163110141612032[/tw]

Last edited:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
OL President Jean-Michel Aulas never sell his players whitout variables. so its 25M + lot of stuffs.

Home of Barca Fans