Samuel Umtiti

perardgique

Does he have high footballing intelligence? He can be a world beater in all the other attributes but this is the most important thing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bale and Cristiano prime examples of football right now where you can be considerably shorter than someone else but great plyos gives you the upper hand in aerial duels.

He's 1.81m, but if he got great plyos then he'll be great.

xXKonan

Bale and Cristiano prime examples of football right now where you can be considerably shorter than someone else but great plyos gives you the upper hand in aerial duels.

He's 1.81m, but if he got great plyos then he'll be great.
Despite being only 5'11, one of his major strong points is he's very athletic. He could end up being a taller, more physical and more Athletic version of Mascherano.

Barcilliant

Funny how people here are moaning about the price. Even if it turns out to be a total cost of 35 million that's par with market value or below.

The days of getting someone like Pique for 3 million are over.

I'd also like to see people give him some room to grow. It only took around 10 matches for people to write Arda off. Hopefully they'll give Umtiti the time he requires.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't see anybody complaining about the price?

And I agree, we should give him time to settle. Same goes for Arda and Vidal tbh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
25m.

And from what I'm reading from the Lyon fans, he's been their best CB the last three years and they're disappointed to lose him, though 95% seem to be happy for him, crediting his hard work. It seems like he initially did great for them at LB, but he always saw himself as a CB and they eventually had to move him there too because of their defensive issues.

Oh, and this;

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/25383/today-was-a-good-day-aka-benvingut-umtiti/

'Mascherano on steroids' hehe. Can definitely live with that :lucho:

God Serena

I don't see anybody complaining about the price?

And I agree, we should give him time to settle. Same goes for Arda and Vidal tbh.

Vidal and especially Arda have had plenty of time to settle. Going on year 2 here. Yeah, they were banned the first 4 months and all, but still.

Home of Barca Fans