Samuel Umtiti

Professor Chaos

Vidal was never at Barca level. We made a mistake buying him. Arda was at his best at Atletico. They have exhausted him to maximum and now it's only downhill. We have to prove we've got balls and sell them while they're worth something yet.

Co0ter

Arda has been so bad for Turkey and contributed absolutely nothing of note to Barça in half a season. I hate to agree but I would be okay with selling both of them for 30mil if lucky and using it towards RB/CM/FW with our remaining money.

serghei

Both Arda and Vidal should stay until we are certain that they can't help us. That's far from clear yet, I don't care how bad Arda played in the little time he had at Barca so far. Such is the case for Vidal as well, but Vidal will have more chances for sure.

Co0ter

Arda should be gone. Playing bad is one thing, but we didn't just buy Arda for his skill...we bought him for the attitude, desire to win and ferocity he showed at AM. He has shown NONE of that at Barca, and that is all independent of current form. Sell while we can.

Last edited:

God Serena

Arda should be gone. Playing bad is one thing, but we didn't just buy Arda for his skill...we bought him for the attitude, desire to win and ferocity he showed at AM. He has shown NONE of that at Barca, and that is all independent of current form. Sell while we can.

Exactly this. Saying he needs time to adapt would be valid if she showed for even a minute that he cared about adapting or improving. He came here while talking about how much he hated having to run at Atletico, and promptly started giving us 5-10% effort every single time he played.

If either deserves any time at all it's Vidal, but he just doesn't seem good enough, and him being in Lucho's doghouse for most of the time that he was available certainly doesn't help.

SeloBarca

Problem is we cant waste another year of Iniesta and Messi on "waiting another year to see if he will do better"

Nucky

Bit harsh on Arda.. I think he deserves another season, he waited half a season so he could play for Barca.. It would be unfair after this if we get rid of him.. Same goes for Vidal..

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What can I say man. When the pitchforks have been amassed, one does not simply tell them to disperse in a calm and orderly fashion. That's how you turn into a Sean Bean character.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arda is staying so no point in talking about an exit tbh.

I don't think he'll justify the price tag and hype. Would need an enormous effort from his part. His legs don't seem to be up for it anymore sadly.

Denis' arrival makes it even more complicated for him along with Roberto's good displays and Lucho's fondness of Rafinha.

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

what shirt no is he getting ?
He usually chooses 23/22. Vidal's got 22 so if Vermaelen leaves he will get 23. Maybe number 2 because Douglas won't be registered for the new season.

Free numbers for now is 15, 16 and 19.

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...how/Can-Umtiti-end-week-to-remember-on-a-high

2016%2f7%2fUMTITI3COLUMNS.jpg

Home of Barca Fans