Samuel Umtiti

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You can tell he was nervous and he is playing safe, for the most part. Not much to show for so far, don't read too much out of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Poor defending from him again for goal.

Rami will be back in next game.

Still not convinced by him at all.

One game.

You've been backing Stones all the time after he had a terrible season and judging this guy based on one game?

JamDav1982

One game.

You've been backing Stones all the time after he had a terrible season and judging this guy based on one game?

I think Stones is a better player than him and never said Stones had a great season he had a poor one after good start.

Irrelevant to watching Umtiti this game where he has looked poor.

Zincubus

Banned
One game.

This guy isn't a patch on John Stones , that's clear already .

Just as I feared ... The kid can't defend , the first time he's under pressure and he lets the guy score a tap in at the near post , right under his nose .

He's pretty fast , doesn't make tackles and hasn't an a ball in the air yet - he's under 6' which isn't big enough for a CB these days ...

God Serena

I think Stones is a better player than him and never said Stones had a great season he had a poor one after good start.

If this is your first and only exposure to Umtiti your opinion on his quality is what is truly irrelevant. You think he's signed because of his performances for France?

JamDav1982

If this is your first and only exposure to Umtiti your opinion on his quality is what is truly irrelevant. You think he's signed because of his performances for France?

I have watched him before and never said it was the first time I have seen him. So your comment is irrelevant.

Try harder.

Zincubus

Banned

All correct , Stones suffered like all the Everton players last season . Plus he had a few niggling injuries .

He's gonna be a big star , I'm just disappointed that he apparently turned us down !!

I

instinct

I just hope pitchforks won't come out if he somehow makes a mistake or has a bad game.

Just as I feared ... The kid can't defend , the first time he's under pressure and he lets the guy score a tap in at the near post , right under his nose .

He's pretty fast , doesn't make tackles and hasn't an a ball in the air yet - he's under 6' which isn't big enough for a CB these days ...

hmm

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Yes, he's yet to reach the level of John 'fucking up for own team' Stones.

You've watched 70 minutes of this guy and already made an opinion :lol:

Home of Barca Fans