Samuel Umtiti

oneirophobos

Started badly, seemed to find his footing later on. Doesn't really matter to me how he does today, like people above said he's 22 and it's his senior debut with a 'non-constant' line-up so to speak during knockout stage at Euro no less. If he shines in the 2nd half that's nice but I'd rather base my opinion on how the kid performed in youth teams and at club level to predict how he'll do at Barça once he settles in.

JamDav1982

Who gives a fuck about John Stones?

Umtiti to me when I have watched him has looked like this. Not just based on this game.

Not writing him off just saying I am far from convinced he is good enough and hopefully wrong.

God Serena

Umtiti to me when I have watched him has looked like this. Not just based on this game.

Not writing him off just saying I am far from convinced he is good enough and hopefully wrong.

How often do you watch him? Is it with any amount of consistency? I find it hard to imagine you've watched more than a small handful of games if you're opinion so drastically conflicts with the scouts.

come on man. When the hell do you watch Lyon. CL qualifiers ?

JamDav1982

How often do you watch him? Is it with any amount of consistency? I find it hard to imagine you've watched more than a small handful of games if you're opinion so drastically conflicts with the scouts.

So every player that is signed is a success? Your arguments get worse.

I am saying I am not convinced he is good enough...not stating it is a fact he will fail.

God Serena

So every player that is signed is a success? Your arguments get worse.

I am saying I am not convinced he is good enough...not stating it is a fact he will fail.

My arguments only seem to get worse because you're pulling them straight out of your ass.

You saying you've watched him and he's been bad doesn't mean a god damn thing if you don't actually watch him play consistently.

JamDav1982

My arguments only seem to get worse because you're pulling them straight out of your ass.

You saying you've watched him and he's been bad doesn't mean a god damn thing if you don't actually watch him play consistently.

What on earth are you on about? What am I pulling out my ass?

I have said from what I have seen of him I am not convinced he is good enough not that he has been all BAD.

Says evrything that you cant actually argue any point but how much I have seen of him. Something you have no idea about.

Not saying I have seen every Lyon game and I doubt you have seen much more. I am saying FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN I am not convinced.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have supposedly watched many games of the guy --> is asked which games

Doesn't reply.

That way everyone can say they've seen the guy and form an opinion lol

F

Flavia

:lol:

As expected a few overreactions.

He had an ok game for me. His 1st match ever for France, and a quarter final at the euros. The goals came after France was already 4-0, so understandably they were less concentrated.

Home of Barca Fans