Samuel Umtiti

JamDav1982

Even more so, he can sign as a free player and get a signing bonus. Win-win situation

He could do that now, in summer or next summer.

Doesnt add up this being about Umtiti thinking can still play at top level.

Unless it is more or less a deal agreed to buy out contract but structured in way not to take hit all this season. But even then cant see Umtiti giving up 10m or so.

Andresito

Staff member
Good deal.

Can't imagine the mental gymnastics that's been going on at Barca offices the last year to get everything in order.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From how I understand it, same money but longer terms in order to make room to register Ferran Torres. Not sure about whether it makes it easier to sell him or loan him, but it is what it is. They are finding ways necessary to register Torres.

Mateka

From how I understand it, same money but longer terms in order to make room to register Ferran Torres. Not sure about whether it makes it easier to sell him or loan him, but it is what it is. They are finding ways necessary to register Torres.

It appears his weekly salary reduces, so that may make it more realistic to sell or loan him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Haaland to Barca realistic? Surely he is going to RM. All other clubs showing interest, are simply increasing the price that RM pays.

About as realistic as your club's sponsors being independent from your owner and his family's ownership.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This move doesn't cost Barca much. We'd still be stuck with him until 2023 as no one want him. Now they can have Umtiti go for free this summer if I understood it correctly, but his payment till 2023 will be spread over multiple years till 2026 instead.

So same shit really.

Mateka

About as realistic as your club's sponsors being independent from your owner and his family's ownership.

That is changing the subject. Stay focused on the point being discussed. If you feel you are losing the debate accept it.

If you want to raise a separate subject to be discussed then fine, start the thread.

Have a good day.

Home of Barca Fans