Sandro Ramirez

barcanuck

:worthy:

Honestly if you wanna base everything on today's game, we should cash in on pique and pedro and upgrade to Hummels and Reus once the transfer ban is lifted :pep:

Sure why not Dortmund is going into the pits next season. If we have a transfer ban that might not be so wise though :( Just get rid of Pedro and play Delo, Munir and Sandro.

BarcaJack

His mentality seems to be a plus. Making a textbook finish in the last minutes of one CL game is not easy.
IMO Munir on the other hand looks not calm enough; though he did manage to show some technical skills.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Seems to me that he has a better striker instinct than Munir. He'll be a decent joker to have on the bench for the rest of the season.

BerkeleyBernie

Seems to me that he has a better striker instinct than Munir. He'll be a decent joker to have on the bench for the rest of the season.

And (other than Suarez), the one Barça player who can play with his back to goal (even Messi tends to be dispossessed in that position, and usually retreats with the ball). Could be very useful in some spots.

RightGuy

What a goal!!!!He deserves to stay with the first team.He has that clinical finishing ability munir and pedro lacks.I want to see him start a game.

Autumn

Oh my gosh, I hadn't noticed it before he shaved his head, but looks so much like Fàbregas.

Wonderful goal!

ScoobySquats

The English Commentators in Sky Sports said he's 6 feet tall, but all the sources say he's 5'9.
Then again for our standards he is tall if he is 5'9 considering Xavi, Alba, Alves, Neymar, Messi, Munir, Iniesta, Masch and Rafinha (cant forget Pedro the invisible) are all under 5'10

DinhoR10

The English Commentators in Sky Sports said he's 6 feet tall, but all the sources say he's 5'9.
Then again for our standards he is tall if he is 5'9 considering Xavi, Alba, Alves, Neymar, Messi, Munir, Iniesta, Masch and Rafinha (cant forget Pedro the invisible) are all under 5'10

Rafinha actually is 5' 10 though i believe.

Home of Barca Fans