Sandro Ramirez

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[video]http://giant.gfycat.com/UnrealisticGivingAdmiralbutterfly.webm[/video]

Intelligent play by Sandro to draw the centerbacks to leave Neymar space for the second goal.

I want to see what he can do when given a start. I think he and Munir will both start the CDR game against Huesca.

BerkeleyBernie

[video]http://giant.gfycat.com/UnrealisticGivingAdmiralbutterfly.webm[/video]

Intelligent play by Sandro to draw the centerbacks to leave Neymar space for the second goal.

I want to see what he can do when given a start. I think he and Munir will both start the CDR game against Huesca.

I like Sandro, but making space for Neymar was the last thing on his mind- he was simply making a run to the near post for another anticipated Alves cross. Neymar saw the space created and moved into it, and fortunately Dani actually picked a target rather than just heave it up. Poor marking of Neymar in the box, but takes nothing away from his great execution on the finish.

anguy

I'm starting to think that he might be even better than Munir and Dongou, liking his style a lot.

Better than Dongou surely, better than Munir no. Munir is far more universal, while Sandro is no 9. Unless Barca starts to play with no 9 Munir will always be ahead of him.

DinhoR10

Better than Dongou surely, better than Munir no. Munir is far more universal, while Sandro is no 9. Unless Barca starts to play with no 9 Munir will always be ahead of him.

Thats the main factor isnt it, who can play the best alongside Messi and Munir has the added advantage of being left footed.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

He's better, physically, than Munir. But that's about it.

Butaan4barca

You can always shift formations during the match. So i guess he will be a v. effective sub, but i don't think he will be okay with that role in the long run

barcanuck

Sandro has played under 200 minutes = 3 goals
Pedro has played over 500 minutes = 1 goal

Best Canarian on the team clearly is the kid.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sandro has played under 200 minutes = 3 goals
Pedro has played over 500 minutes = 1 goal

Best Canarian on the team clearly is the kid.

:worthy:

Honestly if you wanna base everything on today's game, we should cash in on pique and pedro and upgrade to Hummels and Reus once the transfer ban is lifted :pep:

Home of Barca Fans