Sandro Ramirez

zanela

The English Commentators in Sky Sports said he's 6 feet tall, but all the sources say he's 5'9.

I was trying to ascertain the same..

In this pic, he looks a fair bit taller than Dani. But both 've been listed 5'9 on wiki. Though such data are not always updated. I reckon he's ~6'. May be a pic that shows him standing next to Suarez (5'11) will give us a better idea.

Its refreshing to see a strong clinical two-footed FW to have come through our ranks. He can be Suarez' sub, as I feel he's more readier than Munir at this moment. Hence be more useful. Munir, should be used like Samper, and should go back to B till he can show us he can grow facial hair. For a male to have pouted lips, and shiny face is just unforgivable. :p

zanela

The official site says he is 1.75 m(5'9)

Yeh I checked. Both Sandro and Munir are listed about the same. But Sandro's physique must make him look bigger. Alves is 1.72m, but he looks much shorter in that pic. May be its the angle/raised arms, don't know. :eusa_think:

Irish_Cules

The English Commentators in Sky Sports said he's 6 feet tall, but all the sources say he's 5'9.
Then again for our standards he is tall if he is 5'9 considering Xavi, Alba, Alves, Neymar, Messi, Munir, Iniesta, Masch and Rafinha (cant forget Pedro the invisible) are all under 5'10

Rob Palmer is an absolute idiot. Don't listen to what he says. You'd swear Sandro was like Lukaku by the way he goes on about him.

RightGuy

According to Whoscored.com (Heights):-
Munir-175
Rafinha-177
Sandro-175
Sandro is more built than both.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

I was trying to ascertain the same..

In this pic, he looks a fair bit taller than Dani. But both 've been listed 5'9 on wiki. Though such data are not always updated. I reckon he's ~6'. May be a pic that shows him standing next to Suarez (5'11) will give us a better idea.

Its refreshing to see a strong clinical two-footed FW to have come through our ranks. He can be Suarez' sub, as I feel he's more readier than Munir at this moment. Hence be more useful. Munir, should be used like Samper, and should go back to B till he can show us he can grow facial hair. For a male to have pouted lips, and shiny face is just unforgivable. :p

pic_2014-10-23_ENTRENO_04-Optimized.v1414160572.JPG

No way, 5'9 looks about right to me.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He deserved to be in the squad for Real match. But if suarez does not start it makes sense.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans