Sandro Ramirez

L

linetty

3rd best goalscorer for barca and playing in segunda.way to go lucho!!!!
At first team he'd only warm the bench though... or is he higher than Suarez in your hierarchy?!

In segunda he plays week in week out in the starting line up.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's clearly surpassed Munir and improved as an individual over the season. Aerial ability, power, and pace give him a physical advantage but he also just thrives off of his own instinct. He knows how to make direct runs/movements, whether it be behind the defense or dropping to the edge of the box. His shooting technique is just perfect as well, vicious power and aimed well towards the corners of the goal. In years past his technical play was poor (his biggest fault) but now he's excelling at making supporting passes in tight spaces and being clean with the ball.

Almost every time he subs in he manages to get into dangerous situations and have great efforts at goal. His confidence and finishing ability remind me of Jese, not as creative as the RM winger but a world class striking prospect. He makes the team better and performs well individually, should replace Munir on the first team for now and get some time against Cordoba (I'd actually want Neymar to rest this one since he has a knock on his ankle).

SwiftGuyver

he's a natural goal scorer. he just has that instinct that you can't really teach.

great potential. reminds me of David Villa.

Zangash

Banned
Beyond comprehension as to why Lucho refuses to bring Sandro up more often. If anything, he and Munir need to trade positions. Munir can dominate with the B team for a while, but Sandro is ready to play with the first team now imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should atleast let Munir get some game time and goals with the B team. Riding the bench is doing him more harm than good. Even though having Lord Eusebio as your manager aint something to cherish either.

anguy

Beyond comprehension as to why Lucho refuses to bring Sandro up more often. If anything, he and Munir need to trade positions. Munir can dominate with the B team for a while, but Sandro is ready to play with the first team now imo.

Munir is more balanced player, who can play better on wing. Sandro is mostly just shooter/goal scorer.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sandro finally on track to become a good striker. Could become as good as Villa. That long injury stopped his development i hope he continues to improve. He still needs to improve a lot in order to snatch some minutes from our stellar strike force. If not at barca he will definitely become a starter at a good club.

Coming to Munir he needs to get some minutes immediately, that guy is incredibly versatile and has talent on the ball. Incredible left foot too. Sandro and Munir are completely different players and i think Munir have the higher chances of making first team because of his versatility. Sandro has to fight with messi and suarez but munir could play in any position on the front. That is why it is a must for munir to continue developing, starter in B team this year and promoting him next year will be a good decision. Or even loaning him for rest of this season.

Sandro, Adama, Deulofeu and Munir we might have to let of 2 players sadly. We only have place for two forwards, if we sell pedro then may be we could keep Adama and Deulofeu with either of Sandro or Munir. I would keep Sandro and Deulofeu at first team and loan out other two.

khaled_a_d

Munir is more balanced player, who can play better on wing. Sandro is mostly just shooter/goal scorer.

Our wingers has been always about scoring more than creating since Rijkaard days (well R10 was an exception but he scored a lot too) and it is more like that with Lucho .Sandro would fit nicely on the left just like Munir fits well on the right

Home of Barca Fans