Sandro Ramirez

xXKonan

I feel like he's trying too Hard to Impress Lucho every time he's subbed on. I'm Hoping if he stays (looking very likely Pedro will Depart) he will wise up and learn from Suarez and Messi and the others on Improving his Football IQ and to get rid of the Selfishness. Like Munir they're young with Potential to do good things they just have to Learn from the Best and I think things will turn out great for them if both of them end up staying.

Co0ter

I had no idea he just turned 20 this july. I thought he was around Rafinha's age, he looks older.

silvia

it is understandable that he is trying to impress Enrique.
Sandro will learn the movement in his position at barca if he won't satisfied with just a backup.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Fucking awesome goal coupled with great movement/linkup/touches and that no-nonsense penalty. He has one hell of an effective shot. I have a lot of confidence in his ability to be a backup for MSN even if Pedro leaves, he needs to keep himself on this path.

mssarm

If I'm not wrong LE is going to chose between Munir and Sandro after preseason. Clearly Sandro is the leading candidate. Last year he was impressive too. Everyone was talking about Munir last year, but Sandro was showing some solid skills and rarely missing chances. He is barely 20, but his composure,the confidence and the killer instinct is very impressive. Someone mentioned this already and I agree he shoots like David Villa.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Munir perhaps more talented but I love Sandro's moxy for a forward.... Still, neither are effective enough as wingers for Barça IMO

Home of Barca Fans