Sandro Ramirez

J

Jamie Cal

Regardless, I'd like Sandro to stay with the first team next year. Besides Pedro, we haven't got a lot of backup, and I think the guy deserves it on merit. Then again, you weigh that up against consistent first team football and it's a hard call. Same for Munir as well.

Darko

Sandro's awesome, he could be a Suarez sub. I don't see a reason why he couldn't be at a Harry Kane level after a year of 1st team football with the likes of Celta.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good choice. I can actually see him making it here in the future. Just needs decent playing time in the top flight.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sandro seems like the type who could make things work on loan. He just has that adaptability of play that allows him to work in whatever conditions. He's not the most technical striker but he still didn't look out of place in the complexities of the first team system and was able to keep scoring with the B team in conditions that were less than optimal to put it mildly. I believe he has what it takes to make it here, whether he will or not boils down to continuity and opportunities.

F

Flavia

Yes me too. A loan is still possible though isn't it? Or did Lucho confirm that both will stay?

He said they both are 1st team players for all purposes. I don't think he'll let them go on loan. And this pretty much confirms Pedro will leave, imho.

Zangash

Banned
Great to see the strike duo promoted. You could kind of tell Lucho wanted to do this from the beginning last season, though. The meltdown kind of made him draw back on that.

Home of Barca Fans