Sandro Ramirez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
A real forward this guy. Strong, fast, versatile and ready to fight for every ball. That is the mentality Munir lacks.

Co0ter

I cringe whenever a player does some kind of stutter step up to the ball during a penalty. It looks so overwhelmingly stupid.

Pick how and where you're going to shoot it in your head. Then run up to the ball and do it. At least if you end up missing you don't look like a douchemaster.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I cringe whenever a player does some kind of stutter step up to the ball during a penalty. It looks so overwhelmingly stupid.

Pick how and where you're going to shoot it in your head. Then run up to the ball and do it. At least if you end up missing you don't look like a douchemaster.

Depends on the goalkeeper too. Some jump very early which makes it easy to pick the right direction to aim for.
If you do it like Sandro, it does not matter what the keeper does because such a shot is simply impossible to stop. But it is questionable if he would take his pen the same way if it was no meaningless friendly.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Been saying it since last season this kid is what we need to backup the MSN. Pedro needs more mins and he deserves to leave if he wants to. And if he does Sandro is happy to just be the backup to MSN!

serghei

Yep, that's it, I'm convinced, this man has earned his place in the team. Lucho should do the right thing here and make him the first in line after MSN for a spot in the attack (if Pedro leaves).

serghei

Fucking awesome goal coupled with great movement/linkup/touches and that no-nonsense penalty. He has one hell of an effective shot. I have a lot of confidence in his ability to be a backup for MSN even if Pedro leaves, he needs to keep himself on this path.

He is the perfect sub player IMO. Very strong for a 20 years old too, something that is important. He has a venomous shot, he combines precision with strenght when shooting, and that's very hard to do. Hit hard and precise. If he would've shot with a little less intensity, Curtois would've saved that.

Zangash

Banned
Beating the Chelsea defense and putting one past Courtois is quite a feat of skill. Even Messi has an incredibly difficult time putting one past this guy. He's a great player but I'm worried by his lack of game IQ. His movement and intensity are great but while he's more likely to produce more highlights Munir has shown himself to be much smarter overall and more likely to gel with the rest of the first team squad if given the minutes.

If we could combine Sandro's shooting and intensity with Munir's intelligence we'd have the perfect striker.

Home of Barca Fans