Sandro Ramirez

Bran the Greenseer

Even though i thought Munir had more of the "it" factor, that factor doesn't matter if he doesn't step up and Sandro is stepping up right now. If he keeps playing like this he'll get more time and improve. He's surely taken the lead over Munir in the race for the first team spot at the moment. Hope he keeps it up.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Even though i thought Munir had more of the "it" factor, that factor doesn't matter if he doesn't step up and Sandro is stepping up right now. If he keeps playing like this he'll get more time and improve. He's surely taken the lead over Munir in the race for the first team spot at the moment. Hope he keeps it up.

munir has talent and is utilizing it well but he almost always seems to hit the post with a beautiful shot

i_bleed_blaugrana

Said way before his goal against Chelsea that when I first watched him last year, he reminded me a lot of David Villa with his movement and overall tenacity.

Would love to see him up front as a sub for Suarez after this performance. He's earned it.

khaled_a_d

There is, but you obviously care as little as you ever have. It's like trying to convince a City fan that Busquets is better than Yaya Toure and that choosing him was in fact the correct decision.

Samper had decent game against the weakest opponent in the friendlies ,didn't play the 2nd game and I've missed the 3rd but no one seem to talk about him in that game .he even played less than Gambua in the pre-season
Pre-season is where S.Roberto looked like a very good rotational players couple of years ago .and in 2 seasons he didn't looked as good in real games as friendlies till the last couple of months of last season
So ,since we last discussed Samper only played those meaningless friendlies where he is playing less than Gambua which is alone worrying

Bran the Greenseer

munir has talent and is utilizing it well but he almost always seems to hit the post with a beautiful shot

That is true. He should have had one or two goals so far this pre-season. Hopefully he can get on the scoresheet soon, I would hate to see him shipped off for being unlucky.

Neeraj

Since the friendlies last season, when Munir and Sandro came to the fore, I always rated Sandro higher than Munir, though most were going gaga over Munir. I think Munir is a more skill/technique based player, but from whatever I have seen of him so far, I don't think he's got that extra level to make it in the first team.

Sandro is a more direct, center forwards forward kinda guy. Strong, not afraid to shoot. He's a breath of fresh air in the team, I think he can be really useful. He is the only B team player I think we can seriously count on this season. (Maybe Samper, but not sure how many minutes he will get either)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sandro is a more direct, center forwards forward kinda guy. Strong, not afraid to shoot. He's a breath of fresh air in the team, I think he can be really useful. He is the only B team player I think we can seriously count on this season. (Maybe Samper, but not sure how many minutes he will get either)

Neither is Munir.

Anyway, I agree with your evaluation. Sandro is direct and physical in his approach, whereas Munir is more technical.

G

Gasgas

but somehow munir will be placed higher in the pecking order :shakeshead:
sandro clearly deserves to be next to MSN in the order

Zangash

Banned
I still prefer Munir. Sorry. He's a better fit despite not making everybody go starry eyed every game. Unless Sandro works on his game intelligence and develops a style that goes deeper than dribble towards goal and fire a rocket he'll probably remain behind Munir in order as well. I will admit he is playing better than I ever expected he would, though. I wouldn't really mind if one or the other gets the 4th spot.

xXKonan

Barcelona forward Sandro (20) is open to a loan this season. Luis Enrique will decide. Decision will depend on future of Pedro. [l'esportiu]

Home of Barca Fans