Sandro Rosell

pepi

Someone should ask him if he'll step down, because this is supposed to be a major scandal ......and strangely, it's not.

Stric

It's already gone so quiet that I doubt we'll hear about it again. Rosell probably paid off whoever can make it go away.

Cule4life

The Culest
Shameless people dont step down from power unless forced to. And who will force him? He has the socis in his back pocket (probably payed them off the with the CB funds :lol:)

Tomchin

Do we have a dedicate Zubi-thread? Anyway, just wanted to vent my frustration about him again. "Puyol is our signing". Yeah, great.

XaviMessiGirl

Shameless people dont step down from power unless forced to. And who will force him? He has the socis in his back pocket (probably payed them off the with the CB funds :lol:)

He definitely put some of the ultras in his back pocket by unbanning them (there are mixed feelings towards him among the groups), other than that I don't know why there isn't any kind of commotion in Barcelona yet. Protests, anything.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I'm sure we have several socis here who could refute that claim. He's awful but I don't even think he's capable of that, or else someone out of the large number of socis there are would have come out with a story by now.

Home of Barca Fans