Sandro Rosell

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We need a squad overhaul, not firing the head coach

Tbh, I'm not loving our new tactics at all. Beside the win against Real Madrid it has been a struggle against almost everybody we've faced, and now Tata want us to start playing long-balls and we have trouble playing ourselves out from our own half. Fatigue, moral, motivation whatever - with the players we have we should NOT struggle with getting the ball out from our own half.
And the squad? We have Bartra yet Tata plays Masch - we have forwards yet Tata plays Cesc - we have muscle in the midfield, yet Song doesn't get to play - we have Montoya on RB, yet Tata plays 35 year old out of form Puyol there.

barcanuck

And the squad? We have Bartra yet Tata plays Masch - we have forwards yet Tata plays Cesc - we have muscle in the midfield, yet Song doesn't get to play - we have Montoya on RB, yet Tata plays 35 year old out of form Puyol there.

Was just thinking this too, we are so predictable that we always go back to the Xavi Iniesta mid or to Masch on D that's it's laughable. When Bartra gets on a hot streak how about you keep playing him. Or if Song has a monster game, keep playing him along side Busi.

Barcilliant

If Rosell fires Tata he should be thrown out asap. Tata has been thrown to the wolves literally. I am surprised that Rosell hasn't come out with any support for Tata. If you appoint someone you back them fully. That means giving him the squad he wants and the freedom to play the kind of football he wants too!

Alarcón

Tbh, I'm not loving our new tactics at all. Beside the win against Real Madrid it has been a struggle against almost everybody we've faced, and now Tata want us to start playing long-balls and we have trouble playing ourselves out from our own half. Fatigue, moral, motivation whatever - with the players we have we should NOT struggle with getting the ball out from our own half.

Good post, I feel the same way. Tata needs to realise that his new approach hasn't worked out and that Barça can only play like we've played the years before and like our youth players are being taught to play all the time. Long balls don't work out, possession football does, he just needs to refine it and find suitable replacements for aging players. If he sees the problems and works them out, we could be dominant again like the years before; if not, we'll end up worse than last season.

Alik

Good post, I feel the same way. Tata needs to realise that his new approach hasn't worked out and that Barça can only play like we've played the years before and like our youth players are being taught to play all the time. Long balls don't work out, possession football does, he just needs to refine it and find suitable replacements for aging players. If he sees the problems and works them out, we could be dominant again like the years before; if not, we'll end up worse than last season.
Lol, Tata's been around for half a season and didn't even have a preseason with the team. Give him time before writing off his tactics.

F

Flavia

@FCBarcelona 33 min
Toni Freixa: "We studied two projects: the construction of a new stadium and the renovation of the Camp Nou."

Freixa: "In any case, the stadium with have a capacity of 105,000 spectators and it will be completely covered."

Freixa: "We will build a new Palau with a capacity of 12,000 and an adjacent court with a capacity of 2,000"

Freixa: "We would never consider a project that endangers the sustainability of the Club."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Completely covered... :facepalm:

That is absolutely pathetic, moronic, retarded.

Why does it have to be fuckings completely covered?!!!! That would ruin the atmosphere completely!!!!!!!

Ridiculous.... Unbelievable......

:angry:

Tomchin

Completely covered... :facepalm:

That is absolutely pathetic, moronic, retarded.

Why does it have to be fuckings completely covered?!!!! That would ruin the atmosphere completely!!!!!!!

Ridiculous.... Unbelievable......

:angry:
Would absolutely hate that too. I usually sit at the top of stadium (in the General), and the views there (on Tibidabo etc.) are magnificent.

I don't understand the need for it either ... it barely rains in Barcelona, so what's the use of a roof?

Home of Barca Fans