Sandro Rosell

BarcaGirl

Can I blame him for Messi's injuries? Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to believe Rosell is pushing Leo out as there are enough teams who are ready to pay his huge buyout clause to get him. And he already bought his sucessor with Neymar.

Please tell me I'm just imagining things :icon_neutral:

Cule4life

The Culest
Can I blame him for Messi's injuries? Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to believe Rosell is pushing Leo out as there are enough teams who are ready to pay his huge buyout clause to get him. And he already bought his sucessor with Neymar.

Not sure if serious

numero

not sure if boiled potato or steamed broccoli

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I absolutely loathe Rosell, but blaming him as the cause of Messi's injuries is way too far.

F

Flavia

[h=1]Albert Montagut is FC Barcelona's new director of communications[/h] www.fcbarcelona.cat
11/19/2013 13:00

FC Barcelona have named Albert Montagut as the Club’s new director of communication in replacement of Xavier Martin.

The Club thanks Xavier Martin for his services.

----------------------------------

Md speculates the director was replaced because of not being able to project a positive image of the club to the press.

And the new director has a curious tweet about pep. Called him second rate vedette :pep:

Tomchin

Have never heard about Xavier Martin before.

Or is he the dude with blonde/brown hair who was arguing for minutes with Rosell (in the Milan-game I think) some weeks ago? ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
4th communications director in 3 years and just after the Camp Nou tickets for children issue and the public argument he had with Martin on television less than a month ago

Montagut is an odd choice considering his political leanings but he's been critical of both Cruyff & Guardiola so ticks the right boxes for a President intent on consolidating his power & image - gotta have the right PR

mazp

Did you guys see this?

Exclusiva AgenciaNews: FC Barcelona maneja desde varias semanas el fichaje de Guus Hiddink como nuevo entrenador del primer equipo para 2014

Claims Rosell is already planning for a change, if things don't improve. Not surprised, he wanted to fire Rijkaard when he had a poor start. Disappointing if true.

Cule4life

The Culest
Ideally he should be focussing on getting new players and give Tata freedom to deal with the under-performers but who am i kidding

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did you guys see this?

Exclusiva AgenciaNews: FC Barcelona maneja desde varias semanas el fichaje de Guus Hiddink como nuevo entrenador del primer equipo para 2014

Claims Rosell is already planning for a change, if things don't improve. Not surprised, he wanted to fire Rijkaard when he had a poor start. Disappointing if true.

Hiddink. :facepalm:

Tomchin

Did you guys see this?

Agencianews often come up with an "exclusive". Recently they also already announced the Ballon d'Or winner (Messi). I guess half of their "exclusives" are invented.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
They made quite a few correct predictions though, not only regarding the Ballon D'Or. Wouldn't take them too seriously, but it's still interesting.

Did you guys see this?

If by the end of the season things stay the way they've been this past week, I'd want a change too. But thinking about firing Tata now is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans