Sandro Rosell

JamDav1982

Flimsy, definitely what comes to my mind as well

I see you dont have much more than your opinion to back up the argument. Good going.

As for Rosell hoodwinking the voters on the Qatar deal, they were told the organisation name could be changed after two years.

'De emphasis on cantera' again a terrible argument with more b team players coming through in last few season than before that and more emphasis on buying established stars as opposed to young brazilians etc that will block the young talent.

Most of what you said is complete rubbish.

numero

Flimsy, definitely what comes to my mind as well

eh.. It's pointless to repeat the same things over and over again when it's crystal clear to majority of the cules/catalans. He will try and continue to poke you with those words though. pity.

JamDav1982

eh.. It's pointless to repeat the same things over and over again when it's crystal clear to majority of the cules/catalans. He will try and continue to poke you with those words though. pity.

'Crystal clear to the majority of cules/catalans'

Well at least try and make a concise argument that is not based on your opinion of situations.

As far as I am aware even if the constitution has been changed there is at most a 15% required for a vote of no confidence being required.

If the majority were do in opposition to Rosell then that 15% would easily achieved.

You dont have a clue what you are speaking about and despite your arrogance you dont speak for the majority of cules/catalans.

Just read back through your arguments and half of what you mention is not even true.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I see you dont have much more than your opinion to back up the argument. Good going.

As for Rosell hoodwinking the voters on the Qatar deal, they were told the organisation name could be changed after two years.

'De emphasis on cantera' again a terrible argument with more b team players coming through in last few season than before that and more emphasis on buying established stars as opposed to young brazilians etc that will block the young talent.

Most of what you said is complete rubbish.

I see you only have your opinion and an utter lack of supporting arguments...coupled with an absolute ignorance of what has been discussed ad nauseum over the past 3 seasons...Is it true what they say, that it's really bliss?...Can't help you with your short term memory issues

How many B team players have been incorporated into the team under Rosell?...How many have left under him or are linked away?...Rubbish indeed

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Just a very shallow comments from my side, don't really have the time (midterms coming up at uni) or the need to interfere with discussions, but: It really is mindboggling people actually want to defend Rosell. Wow. Not saying Laporta is better per definition, but I have to agree on a lot of things FCBarca said. Might not be all the direct result of a decision made solely by Rosell, but as a club manager he has done very poorly.

PS: And I don't mean manager as in English style coach. He just handled things way differently than I would have.

JamDav1982

I see you only have your opinion and an utter lack of supporting arguments...coupled with an absolute ignorance of what has been discussed ad nauseum over the past 3 seasons...Is it true what they say, that it's really bliss?...Can't help you with your short term memory issues

How many B team players have been incorporated into the team under Rosell?...How many have left under him or are linked away?...Rubbish indeed

Just looking at the squads from when he took over until now this is another fact you are wildly wrong on.

In the 2009/10 season there were 10 players in the first team squad that came through the cantera - if you include Botia and Sanchez who were out on loan.

This season there are 15 cantera players in the first team squad - 18 if you include Deulofeu and Rafinha out on loan. Even 19 if you include Bojan

Again this is an argument from you that doesnt back up.

There is a record number of Caantera players in the squad under Rosell.

Yet to find an argument from you that can be backed up really.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just looking at the squads from when he took over until now this is another fact you are wildly wrong on.

In the 2009/10 season there were 10 players in the first team squad that came through the cantera - if you include Botia and Sanchez who were out on loan.

This season there are 15 cantera players in the first team squad - 18 if you include Deulofeu and Rafinha out on loan. Even 19 if you include Bojan

Again this is an argument from you that doesnt back up.

There is a record number of Caantera players in the squad under Rosell.

Yet to find an argument from you that can be backed up really.
Out of the 18, 10 wre already in the first team... How can you give the credit to Rosell!? I am sorry if I went out of my way to talk logic to you

JamDav1982

Out of the 18 10 wre already in the first team... How can you give the credit to Rosell!? I am sorry if I went out of my way to talk logic to you

As were the majority already in the first team before Laporta took over.

I am not giving Rosell credit for it at all but I am showing that he has not been hindering cantera players.

In no way am I saying he deserves the credit for all 18. You have made that up.

What has happened under him is that there are more cantera players than previously - that cant be argued. Even if half of them were there before.

You are trying to put words in my mouth to suit your argument and deflect away from the point I am making.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nonsensical drivel, akin to taking a piss and telling us it's raining...Deulofeu is included as a 1st team player because he's not playing for the first team of Barcelona?...Rafinha?...Why not Fontas while you're at it as well

The de-emphasis on the cantera is clear under Rosell...the numbers, loans, sales and 1st team inclusions support that in facts...Nevermind that the B team has bought more from outside the club and failed to develop any player to become included in the 1st team squad under Sandy

JamDav1982

Nonsensical drivel, akin to taking a piss and telling us it's raining...Deulofeu is included as a 1st team player because he's not playing for the first team of Barcelona?...Rafinha?...Why not Fontas while you're at it as well

The de-emphasis on the cantera is clear under Rosell...the numbers, loans, sales and 1st team inclusions support that in facts...Nevermind that the B team has bought more from outside the club and failed to develop any player to become included in the 1st team squad under Sandy

There are more players in the first team squad now then in 2010 if you dont include the loan players, dont include those two and you dont include a couple in 2010 so it makes little difference.

You are speaking complete rubbish about demphasis on cantera. As I said there are more in the first team squad now than ever before!

You say the word FACTs but dont have anything to back it up.

As for players going on loan that is the 100% correct thing to do and was being done in the past so nothing new.

The b team has failed to produce any player that has stepped up to 1st team squad under Rosell? Barta, Montoya, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Cuenca, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Olazabal etc are all classed as 1st team players now.

All your arguments are your opinion that fall well short when asked to back up with any facts.

JamDav1982

Damn all of his last sentences end with "your argument is this..that.." :lol:

Even taking away players that are out on loan there are currently 17 players in the Barcelona squad that came through the cantera compared with 10 in Laportas last season.

The number of cantera players has not far off doubled.

Yet there is supposedly a 'de emphasis' on those players.

Try and come back with some facts folks as so far you are way off the mark.

Home of Barca Fans