Sandro Rosell

JamDav1982

Yes. Therefore the "vote" about Bartomeu ahead of the press conference is total bullshit because basically all the members of the board are Rosell's friends.

Who said they voted for him?

I may have missed that.

Of course he has friends on the board, it should be that way.

Rosell ran with Bartomeu as his VP did he not?

Galning

When did he say that about Messi?

So Bartomeu decided the Neymar transfer and not Rosell now?

Stop being so damn naive. You reckon Bartomeu knew nothing of Neymar's transfer and now that Rosell left all will be well again? The entire board KNEW what was going on with the transfer of Neymar. Maybe not everybody but definitely the vice president. Or do you genuinely think Rosell arranged this all by himself?

MessiNeymar

Faus said on Monday that the Messi issue is over, I don't see what Bartemou being president has to do with Faus though.

But who will be the new VP?

Galning

Who said they voted for him?

I may have missed that.

Of course he has friends on the board, it should be that way.

Rosell ran with Bartomeu as his VP did he not?
the first vice-president of the Club, Josep Maria Bartomeu, will immediately assume the presidency of the Club until the end of the term, through 2016, just as the Board unanimously agreed a few moments ago.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That's right. I mixed them up. Faus is still in the board though. They all have to go. Bartomeu is just Rosell 2.0 Nothing will change.
I agree, it's only sensible that the board as whole resigns. Would be a scandal if not. How good are the chances of that still to happen, though?

JamDav1982

Stop being so damn naive. You reckon Bartomeu knew nothing of Neymar's transfer and now that Rosell left all will be well again? The entire board KNEW what was going on with the transfer of Neymar. Maybe not everybody but definitely the vice president. Or do you genuinely think Rosell arranged this all by himself?

From this moment, just as the directors announced, in accordance with our Statutes, the first vice-president of the Club, Josep Maria Bartomeu, will immediately assume the presidency of the Club until the end of the term, through 2016, just as the Board unanimously agreed a few moments ago.

Something else you have wrong - it is in the statute that VP takes over.

They basically voted and verified this is the way to go, but I suppose you wanted them to break the statute?

F

Frejsgodes

Things are going exactly as Pep has forseen. He'll be back where he belongs after he wins some titles with Bayern. Either as coach under a new president or as president himself.

Would you vote for Pep as Barca president?

JamDav1982

Things are going exactly as Pep has forseen. He'll be back where he belongs after he wins some titles with Bayern. Either as coach under a new president or as president himself.

Would you vote for Pep as Barca president?

What did Pep forsee?

Is there no end to the lies people tell on this forum?

jamrock

its funny how when laporta did anything great it was the board who did it, but when rosell clearly does something wrong with the full knowledge of the board, not its not the board and his executives.

Galning

That was Javier Faus.

Yeah I was wrong :) The point still stands though. This board as a whole is responsible for the Neymar transfer, not just Rosell. Rosell leaving will not change anything as one of his closest friends is president now. The fact that some people bring up the fact that Rosell was the only one who is responsible for Neymar's transfer is just ridiculous. Bartomeu was vice-president for sports for goodness sake.

Home of Barca Fans