Sandro Rosell

Alarcón

What is your issue with that statement?

Clucthing at straws to try and build a case against they guy already.

Sad.

I'm sorry but you must be really delusional not to notice that Rosell and all of his friends are frauds. They constantly contradict themselves, lie to the public, make idiotic statements and highly dubious deals, in the end Rosell "coincidentally" steps down 2 days after accusations turn up that he lied to the members about a sum as high as 100 million euros (in which each board member was involved), and yet he tries to make it look like he resigned for personal reasons. He appoints his friend, a person nobody ever voted for, as president for another 2 and a half years after saying that the elections 4 years ago were a "symbol of perfect democracy".

Last edited:

Galning

It's ironic how we were talking about the possibility of Bartomeu being forced to resign after what he said about Messi, and now he is succeeding Rosell as president.

Same guy who told Messi he should STFU about asking a new contract gave Neymar's dad millions. Hypocrite. Want him out already.

JamDav1982

Galning - do the president and vice president not run together and announce who will make up lead positions of board.

I don't think they did vote Bartomeu - it is natural that the VP takes over and am certain that will be in constitution.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is friends with the ultras. I wonder who threatened him. Disgustig.

That being said, Bartomeu should not sit until 2016. Elections should happen in summer. Its time to get rid of these morons. Its not just Rosell people had problem with, it was the board as well.

Galning

Galning - do the president and vice president not run together and announce who will make up lead positions of board.

Yes. Therefore the "vote" about Bartomeu ahead of the press conference is total bullshit because basically all the members of the board are Rosell's friends.

Home of Barca Fans