Sandro Rosell

Antimadridista1

:lol: Perfect, I like the " We don't even say Cheese in Barcelona, we say Messi" ! Tremendous !!

As u guys said before, you clearly should benefit from the situation to ask him who they were going to recruit this summer :p
I'm sure you took his phone number :lol:

Tomchin

I dont want him again. He's more of a businessman than a president. Neymar is his personal vanity project
To be fair, Bartomeu has said on countless occasions that they're going to get Neymar on the request of the coaches (Tito and Roura), and that last year Pep asked for him as well. Doubt they're going to publicly lie about that.

Cule4life

The Culest
To be fair, Bartomeu has said on countless occasions that they're going to get Neymar on the request of the coaches (Tito and Roura), and that last year Pep asked for him as well. Doubt they're going to publicly lie about that.

Dont be fooled by that. Tito may want Neymar but its Rosell who will pay 40m for him and possibly scupper our chances of getting a world class CB and GK. Rosell is more interested in money generated through his Nike links than the welfare of the team.

mobster_1930

Rosell is a good president. I wouldn't like Laporta back again, his reputation nowadays is awful. We constantly grew financialy last years with Rosell, he cut down the losses and we are a powerhouse now in the Europe. Rosell - Zubi combination is great, better than Laporta-Begiristain, no doubt about it.

Cule4life

The Culest
I dont want Laporta myself. But Rosell is not cutting it either. Balancing finances is only a small part of a presidents job.

Maria

Yeah, it's not like they did it before..
Bartomeu 20.12.2012: "Abidal renovara cuando juegue un partido" Bartomeu 7.02.2013: "Abidal no renovara automaticamente al disputar su primer encuentro" Only to find out last night that Abidal should have played 60% of the games to have his contract renewed. A man who lies about something like this to make the club look good would lie just about everything. Also from now on I would take everything that our honest president has to say about Pep with a pinch of sault. He's the only person that could be a serious candidate in 2016 and Grupo Godo, Sport and even some journalists from Barca TV had some really awfull things to say about Pep lately. These days if I want to read something about Pep, Cruyff or Laporta I would rather go to Marca or As than the supposed cule press.

Home of Barca Fans