Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

Del Bosque is not a BObliever yet!
From a Fan standpoint it's actually a good thing he wasn't called up as he's one of our Most important players and it would suck hard if he got injured during the International break.

From my Perspective it would've been cool to see him get called up as he worked his ass off here this season so far and deserves it. But I'm also not bothered if he doesn't since like I said above it would suck if he got injured during the Break.

barcanuck

From a Fan standpoint it's actually a good thing he wasn't called up as he's one of our Most important players and it would suck hard if he got injured during the International break.

From my Perspective it would've been cool to see him get called up as he worked his ass off here this season so far and deserves it. But I'm also not bothered if he doesn't since like I said above it would suck if he got injured during the Break.

Oh yeah we can't afford a single knock from this point on. Then again freakin Bravo got injured skipping international duty chilling in Barca.

Jombi

He will be called up next time if he plays like this. A player like him starting for Barcelona has a very short way to the NT.

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto: "Alves is a great team-mate. We get along great, he's already joking that I'm taking his place. He's always trying to help."

Sergi Roberto: "Nolito? We'd be delighted if he'd join. I already played with him at B-team, a great player and a great teammate." [rac1]

Sergi Roberto: "Luis Enrique means what he says. We are always trying to get better."

Sergi Roberto: "Messi and Iniesta are very motivated to return. They feel good and we hope they'll be back soon." [rac1]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans