Sergi Roberto

God Serena

He'd be better in midfield than Mascherano. He is better at RB than Alves. He's gone from being a player who should never play, to a player we don't have enough of. I actually felt bad for him having to be a part of such a bad team in ways that I've only felt for Messi during Tito/Tata era and Palencia after his promotion to Barca B.

xXKonan

He played with a lot of Heart today.

Personally for me He deserves to be ahead of Alves in the Pecking order as of right now. and I'm Certainly impressed he was pretty good in the Mid today as well those Performances at RB seemed to Help him improve his midfield game.

God Serena

He was ok today certainly nowhere near the worst player out there. My heart will go on for Roberto

Nowhere near the worst?

Neymar dribbled into players constantly. Suarez was piss poor. Munir was invisible. Mascherano was typically awful, Busquets was not DM, Rakatic was... was Rakatic playing? Alba was often caught out of position. Don't even get me started on Mathieu. Pique was back in Tata mode, and Bravo wasn't controlling his defense.

Roberto was our best player.

xXKonan

Roberto is playing like a man Who deserves to be a starter and works hard even if we are down. I wish our other players Old Guard and the other players would actually see Roberto as a Inspiration and instead of having such a shit Attitude on the pitch with the "Well we won the treble so who cares" stuff.

We need more dudes like Roberto on the pitch and on the bench. Players who aren't afraid to give it their all and work hard to get back into the game and instead of Giving up and doing nothing. This team has some Incredible players the treble season proves it. But at times they are their own worst enemy when things aren't going right and Hurting hard now.

I'm just frustrated but It's good to See Roberto playing very well and being one of our Bright spots this season.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I said it on chat during the game.
I think that now that sergi has the confidence and is performing, lucho should start him on midfield.
Seeing as he's not afraid to take good shots or sneak in the striker zone, the best position for him may be iniesta's.

Barcafan 2304

Nowhere near the worst?

Neymar dribbled into players constantly. Suarez was piss poor. Munir was invisible. Mascherano was typically awful, Busquets was not DM, Rakatic was... was Rakatic playing? Alba was often caught out of position. Don't even get me started on Mathieu. Pique was back in Tata mode, and Bravo wasn't controlling his defense.

Roberto was our best player.

Yeah I was just making the point to the above guy that there was plenty who were worse than Roberto. If I didn't term it quite right then hey it's a message board, ain't going to get others proof read it before posting.

Neymessi

He was so amazing.Really making me like him a lot.We should revert from that stupid 2 cdm formation and play sergi and iniesta in the mid.

Home of Barca Fans