Sergi Roberto

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He is slowly becoming like bossquets in my heart... We are so lucky he was so patient for his chances.

xXKonan

Old Montage video that was uploaded in 2013 that shows some highlights from his Barca B days and some of his games he got to play for the Main team.

He has come a long way.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pep knows talent.

lol...he loses points on my part because of the "when he really breaks through".
A clever caveat for if Sergi never managed to surprise us and he was confronted about it he could always say "well...he never broke through".

Last edited:

Galning

lol...he loses points on my part because of the "when he really breaks through".
A clever caveat for if Sergi never managed to surprise us and he was confronted about it he could always say "well...he never broke through".

He said "when" which means he was sure of it. If he wasn't he would've said "If he breaks through". Not that it matters though, we'll never know if he really rated him. To me it just looks like a manager complementing a young player.

Galning

Chygrynskiy says hi :wave:

:lol: and so many others. As if Pep can't make mistakes.

He just complimented a player in his time at Barça, and in hindsight people are making it out to be so much more as if Pep's some omniscient football God :worthy:

The funniest guardiola quote is the one where he says "Lucho will surpass me" (summer 2014) which was obnoxious and fucked up but completely true to this point :lol:

Home of Barca Fans