Sergi Roberto

Are you saying this because of the supercopa ?

Or is it some never-ending discussion about the respective influence of each coach ?
Way to start a totally useless debate. Barca won arguably a better treble last season and looks ready to retain at least one of liga or CL, and that's even better than guardiola's first or/and second season.

El Flaco

Are you saying this because of the supercopa ?

Or is it some never-ending discussion about the respective influence of each coach ?
Way to start a totally useless debate. Barca won arguably a better treble last season and looks ready to retain at least one of liga or CL, and that's even better than guardiola's first or/and second season.

We never played the supercopa in Lucho's first season...

A treble is extraordinary, no matter how you look at it.
Yes, Lucho won it at first try but so did Pep.
Let's wait and see how Lucho does with for some more seasons before we can actually even compare him to Pep.
Pep is our best manager in Barca history atm without further question...

Last edited:

El Flaco

He did ok as LB, although he made a huge error that could've lead to a goal for Málaga.

Still, I'd rather have him than Adriano and even Mathieu as back-up if Alba can't play.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

God knows I love Sergi, I'll point to what I said when he signed his contract in 2014 as proof, but I didn't think he solidified things today, it was a volatile situation to throw him into.

Lomar1o

well LB is his weakest position so far. let's see how he does as a GK. im kidding of course, but it's interesting to see him as a CB, isnt it? :D

xXKonan

Like Rakitic and Masche in the first half the midfield was poor. But in the second He really stepped up played a big role in the first goal and could've gotten a goal himself.

Home of Barca Fans