Sergi Roberto

Darko

Remove Iniesta :lol:
But yeah, Sergi's awesome and should get more minutes, but starting him would be radical to say the least.

xXKonan

One of the best highlights for me from Roberto this season had to be the CL match vs Bayer Leverkusen at the Camp Nou. we struggled that match and when Iniesta had to come come off Roberto came on and helped turned the tables that match, He got a Goal and provided good Penetration in the Box and just overall Energy to help turn the game around.

His Growth this season has been something else to behold.

Total-Football

Yes, remove one of Messi, Neymar or Suarez in a Champions League knock out stage at the Calderon :rolleyes:

i dont care about the names .. the facts say that the three of them were there and we were simply loosing had torres stayed in the pitch .. we were getting outplayed .. names doesnt win games performances do

God Serena

i dont care about the names .. the facts say that the three of them were there and we were simply loosing had torres stayed in the pitch .. we were getting outplayed .. names doesnt win games performances do

MSN, the trio with the best performances of a front line -ever-, isn't good enough for you?

Total-Football

MSN, the trio with the best performances of a front line -ever-, isn't good enough for you?

man i'm not speaking generally i'm speaking at this particular part of the season with their current form .. we were loosing with them in the pitch mate .. it means something needs to be changed .. something is wrong

God Serena

man i'm not speaking generally i'm speaking at this particular part of the season with their current form .. we were loosing with them in the pitch mate .. it means something needs to be changed .. something is wrong

Who should we switch? Suarez, who scored both goals? Neymar, who came damn close to scoring himself on several occasions, or Messi, who can and has won entire games and even trophies for us on his lonesome?

Neymessi

lol..talk about extremely short sightedness. The trio are delivering for 2 seasons at a world class level against all types of teams not to mention they have done really well against atletico numerous time too and you want to change that because of 2 games? Thanks but no thanks.

xXKonan

Felt like Roberto and Mascherano were our two best players today.

But it's noticeable he can't do any overlapping runs very well due to being Right Footed while playing LB, But other than that he put a good Defensive shift.

God Serena

LB is probably the only position he's used where he just can't be effective. He's done well everywhere else he's played. We desperately need a real LB who can fill in when Alba is out.

xXKonan

Roberto is great Defensively as a LB but not effective enough going forward due to being Right footed.

I was thinking even though I would love for Roberto to continue getting better as a Midfielder at this point I wouldn't mind him being our First Choice RB if Lucho doesn't trust Vidal anymore and Alves moves on.

gasgas

Roberto is great Defensively as a LB but not effective enough going forward due to being Right footed.

I was thinking even though I would love for Roberto to continue getting better as a Midfielder at this point I wouldn't mind him being our First Choice RB if Lucho doesn't trust Vidal anymore and Alves moves on.
Me too.
Sergi as our Alves.
We sign another midfielder

MasChe

Let's thank Alves for everything he's done for us and move on and look how to rejuvenate our squad. I'd like to see Sergi at RB till the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans