Sergi Roberto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The only bright side of this series... At the worst he was still correct in his duties and he deserves way more chances...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on, the whole team was pushing forward and to be fair, that second goal meant nothing, we still had to score one single goal and we weren't even close to it...

khaled_a_d

I don't like to talk much after a loss as I think it is the perfect time to say stupid stuff (talking about myself) but I think soon enough we will have a decision to be made about S.Roberto position
Versatility is gr8 ,but sometime you need a main position to keep developing at ,We need to see if is our future RB,our future CM or our future super Sub who plays everywhere since he will never be a good starter at any
Overall gr8 player to have

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
A pleasure seeing him calling for the ball non stop from the moment he got on the pitch.

May be the only one that felt the urgency.

xXKonan

We should just play him for the rest of the remaining games as an RB, I mean what's the worst it could happen? it's painfully obvious we overused Alves and he looks physically and mentally spent. and if want to win the the league and the Copa Del Rey we are going to need some fresh legs for the remaining games.

He did well when he came on and should be played more. It surprises me Lucho who was the one who helped Revive Roberto and put his career back on track for us, completely started to overlook Roberto and his strengths in favor of overplaying Alves,Rakitic to an extent that it's no wonder they looked physically and mentally spent.

I just hope Lucho comes to his senses and starts utilizing Roberto more during these final games. We aren't out of the woods yet and we could still lose it.

Jombi

We should just play him for the rest of the remaining games as an RB, I mean what's the worst it could happen? it's painfully obvious we overused Alves and he looks physically and mentally spent. and if want to win the the league and the Copa Del Rey we are going to need some fresh legs for the remaining games.

He did well when he came on and should be played more. It surprises me Lucho who was the one who helped Revive Roberto and put his career back on track for us, completely started to overlook Roberto and his strengths in favor of overplaying Alves,Rakitic to an extent that it's no wonder they looked physically and mentally spent.

I just hope Lucho comes to his senses and starts utilizing Roberto more during these final games. We aren't out of the woods yet and we could still lose it.

I think sadly Lucho is timid. He is too afraid of losing his job so he doesnt want to think long term or outside the box when it comes to transfers, he focuses on players he has seen alot over the years in La Liga and is roughly the same age as himself. I can understand this, we are a big club with immense pressure, but we cant operate like that.

JackaL

It's one thing to play well when you come on the field from the bench, it is another thing to consistently deliver, that is to get the starting 11 spot! Alves gave us a lot, including last and this season. His Barca career will end soon. I also think Roberto should be used more often, his understanding of the game is superb.

Home of Barca Fans