Sergi Roberto

Keki

i think he's definitely Barca material , but i don't want him thrown into deep end too early then gets slated if he does anything wrong.

Sekou

i think he's definitely Barca material , but i don't want him thrown into deep end too early then gets slated if he does anything wrong.

It is hardly "too early", Roberto is 24. He should be starting more matches and coming on more often to see if he has the chance to actually earn a starting 11 spot.

God Serena

Thrown in the deep end? What? He started in El Clasico and nabbed an assist. He was consistently used as our RB in even the toughest fixtures while Dani was injured at the start of the season. He's consistently been rock solid both defensively and going forward and plays the role perfectly.

He's more than ready to handle a few Liga games.

Keki

It is hardly "too early", Roberto is 24. He should be starting more matches and coming on more often to see if he has the chance to actually earn a starting 11 spot.

Agree !!! but all he need's is run of few bad games you will get some prat's jumping on his back , 24 is still young , IMO he will definitely break into first team as a regular soon.

Narto

I like the guy, but having such a versatile player is only good when the bench is lacking as much as it is. I think he can be starter material if he is limited to one role, but if Lucho continues to swap him around, one day when the bench gains some depth, he won't be played at all.

J

Jamie Cal

His first game at RB was away to Bilbao after they thumped us in the cup. He had a stormer. He's plenty ready.

utility73

Sadly not a strong performance yesterday. Could not offer much in offense and his defensive performance was also rather Alves level.

Kuchi

Pretty weak performance, no impact in offense and both goals were on his side, not that he was particularly guilty for them, but he was no where near the danger areas.

FinBarcelonafan

Sadly not a strong performance yesterday. Could not offer much in offense and his defensive performance was also rather Alves level.

Yep. I was disappointed. He didn't do much, but I guess nobody did. This team has a huge mental block when it comes to scoring goals or making anything productive happen.

Total-Football

yep he didnt perform great.. but i appreciate the effort.. when you play like you care.. thats enough fot me.. becausr sometimes s*** happens.. the guy is not even a defender and he s doing better than alves

Home of Barca Fans