Sergi Roberto

F

Flavia

Pretty fucking stupid to not even have him on the bench in that case.

What do you do if Vidal gets injured? Meanwhile you got Mathieu, Alba, Digne and heck even Umtiti who can cover the LB position.

Rb is our weakest link. I don't even want to think what Lucho will do if Bob gets injured. He really needs to stay fit until january.

Jombi

Why does Roberto even need rest at this point in the season? He is in his prime as well. He needs playing time.

xXKonan

Why does Roberto even need rest at this point in the season? He is in his prime as well. He needs playing time.
I think it has to do with a couple of injuries he got last season. it would suck if he got injured and we end up having to play Vidal in games like the Classico etc.

Jombi

I think it has to do with a couple of injuries he got last season. it would suck if he got injured and we end up having to play Vidal in games like the Classico etc.

He got a couple of injuries last season because he played too much last season?

xXKonan

He got a couple of injuries last season because he played too much last season?
He played a lot during the first half of last season. he missed 11 games due to Adductor problems,Malleolar injury and a Thigh Muscle Strain injury last season.

But to be fair that was the first season he had a much bigger role and was constantly playing compared to his 2013/14-14/15 Seasons.

God Serena

Having to play Vidal in any games is going to suck.

He got wrecked by Alaves. And during preseason he couldn't handle Celtic's B team...

Jombi

He played a lot during the first half of last season. he missed 11 games due to Adductor problems,Malleolar injury and a Thigh Muscle Strain injury last season.

But to be fair that was the first season he had a much bigger role and was constantly playing compared to his 2013/14-14/15 Seasons.

He's in his prime and should not have any problems playing regularly. Blaming every injury on being "overplayed" when there are thousands of reasons for injuries (including being UNDERplayed) is not logical.

F

Flavia

Another very good performance. The gap to Vidal is huge, huge. He really needs a better sub.

serghei

True. The gap is almost as big as Alves' with Montoya now. I think we should sell Vidal and aign a RB in the winter.

hulinat

if a rb is signed in january its most likely going to be some shitty below average one with huge salary. id rather experiment with palencia or even marlon and wait until next summer to sign actually a decent backup

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We probably have a RB in the Juvenil A and Juvenil B too.

Doesn't mean they're good enough,

But tbf, I've heard some good things about Palencia(? that's him? ) and his work ethic.

Home of Barca Fans