Sergi Roberto

wisconsincule

Before the season I didn't know if he had what it took to be our right back but he's definitely making me eat my words. Very excited to see him grow in that position. Turning into one of my favorite players in the squad.

F

Flavia

[tw]773132634260180992[/tw]

Looks like Lopetegui loved him. Sigh. I'm happy for Bob, but it's naother of our starters that will also start for Spain, apparently. More risk of fifa viruses.

Antimadridista1

Mate, don't kidding yourself.

We all dislike Real Madrid, but let's be real here; Carvajal is nothing but a world class RB actually.

Well, we can agree to disagree on that.

Everytime this dude played against a great player (Neymar, Iniesta...) he's been absolute shit defensively.

Looking at nowaday's market in terms of right back, yes he's probably one of the best options out there because there's no more than 5 or 6 "quality" right backs. He's still far from being world class in my opinion.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

[tw]773132634260180992[/tw]

Looks like Lopetegui loved him. Sigh. I'm happy for Bob, but it's naother of our starters that will also start for Spain, apparently. More risk of fifa viruses.

Well,he is still young and playing for Spain (half games in same country,the other half in same content in most cases) I don't think it will affect him that much
FIFA virus hurts more with SA players and older ones tbf.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20160907-001702_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_07.jpg

:mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he injured or was he dropped?

I can partially understand it, but I really dislike this new policy of not announcing player injuries and estimated recover time.

F

Flavia

Is he injured or was he dropped?

I can partially understand it, but I really dislike this new policy of not announcing player injuries and estimated recover time.

I think he was just rested for Celtic. A bad decision, but I guess lucho thought Vidal would be able to handle Alaves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he was just rested for Celtic. A bad decision, but I guess lucho thought Vidal would be able to handle Alaves.

Pretty fucking stupid to not even have him on the bench in that case.

What do you do if Vidal gets injured? Meanwhile you got Mathieu, Alba, Digne and heck even Umtiti who can cover the LB position.

Home of Barca Fans