Sergi Roberto

Truthist

Him or Paulinho have to start, I would prefer him as I don't rate Paulinho at all but you can't play both imo. We need someone to the running for Busquets.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Both Roberto as well as Paulinho would do wonders playing against tired legs, as a substitute. And coz of Roberto's more exposure to our style of play and his better contribution towards defense, I would say keep him a starter and bring on lord Paulinho as a after the first hour mark or some thing like that

slvtn

The fact that we didn't sign another midfielder next to Paulinho should be a huge chance for him. Sure he has to improve, but considering there rumors of him leaving should be enough motivation to work hard.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The fact that we didn't sign another midfielder next to Paulinho should be a huge chance for him. Sure he has to improve, but considering there rumors of him leaving should be enough motivation to work hard.

Nice way to look at it and I agree. Seems like it's his destiny to always be underrated here. Hopefully under a working system he can surprise us yet again.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I said if Semedo doesn't keep 1st team place after Juventus, we're truly lost. I was right. Bring Roberto back to midfield. Right back no longer suits him.

Home of Barca Fans