Sergi Roberto

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's a bit like the ideal cantera player really and has certainly earned his opportunity to show whether he has the quality & consistency to feature for the 1st team

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I seriously doubt he will start, he will hopefully get some minutes though. His partnership with Cesc looked quite promising, I would like him to rotate with Xavi and Cesc with Iniesta more.

PacoBJuarez

With Xavi & Cesc coming off injury (lets not forget that Cesc had a training tweak too) and Iniesta tired because FIFA, there's really no reason not to start Sergi. Especially with only one point being needed. Give Xavi a rest for sure, no need to rush him back. The last thing we need is Xavi AND Messi out long-term. I thought Sergi played very well, I'm not too concerned about the drop-off in ability.

Kohe321

If Sergi Roberto doesn't start I'll be really disappointed - if there ever was a perfect game for him to go for a full 90 minutes this season, it's this one. Time for Tata to show that he actually wants to rotate. If for example Iniesta, Cesc or Xavi starts pushing him to the bench in tonights game, it'll just be a gigantic facepalm. He has been great the few times he has been playing, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a full match.

Home of Barca Fans