Sergi Roberto

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol? your going to blame the goal on sergi roberto?

the goal was gifted by busquets

other than that roberto had another fine game, defensively and offensively.

This is insane asylum level delusional lol. The ball was being placed past Busquets and he stretched hard to intervene. Roberto completely got lost by his man and gave up the goal.

Perisic was burning him all night, half the time with Roberto not even in our own half while getting countered. It was ridiculous, Aleix Vidal level performance defensively and absolutely useless on offense. Not any productive plays.

George_Costanza

Lol? your going to blame the goal on sergi roberto?

the goal was gifted by busquets
other than that roberto had another fine game, defensively and offensively.

very much doubt any defender would have any ease stopping a player like icardi much less semedo

I like Roberto but Icardi took his time turning 360 to score the goal while Roberto did nothing.

khaled_a_d

I think he has done very well, goal was surely not on him, no FB would do better. It was gifted by Busquets and a bit of luck.
They attacked our right side a lot but he more than held his own IMO. Attack wise opened things up a bit too.
Not great game but not bad one either.

Nothanks

[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]
are you a new barcelona follower?

when we get countered since pep guardiola days our fullbacks are always the first to suffer considering how much our plays rely on them, jordi alba is caught upfield as-well
today arthur played LB more than him but when it happens to sergi roberto there is a problem? lol

just because semedo is too much of a coward to attack doesn't mean he is a better player for this system.

this happened to dani alves all the time as-well

fergus90

It scares me having him as a right-back against a dangerous winger to be honest. He is always a steady 6 or 7/10 most games though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I guess we will just have to pray that we don’t face a side with a great left side during the knockout stages. Neymar even on a bad day would eat him alive. Likes of Juve with Costa would be bad too.

Joan

He was okay. Some will say he was garbage, which IMHO he was definitely not. Then you'll have the people saying he had a good or great game which I won't agree with either.

I agree. Okayish game. But Roberto's topic has become a new battlefield.

Home of Barca Fans