Sergi Roberto

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would surprise me if Sergi started, even more so if Song did over Busquets but the local papers think Tata will opt for Song since Sergio is a booking away from suspension

Roberto should feature in CDR

Maria

If Sergi Roberto doesn't start I'll be really disappointed - if there ever was a perfect game for him to go for a full 90 minutes this season, it's this one. Time for Tata to show that he actually wants to rotate. If for example Iniesta, Cesc or Xavi starts pushing him to the bench in tonights game, it'll just be a gigantic facepalm. He has been great the few times he has been playing, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a full match.

How many times did he play? To me it feels like he didn't played for more that 50 minutes this season and everytime as a substitute when we were winning so it's kind of hard to draw any conclusion from his performances.

Would surprise me if Sergi started, even more so if Song did over Busquets but the local papers think Tata will opt for Song since Sergio is a booking away from suspension

Roberto should feature in CDR

And wouldn't it be best if Busi would get a yellow card today and be suspended for the game against Celtic than to play against Celtic and be suspended for the first game of round 16? Also Sergi will probably play aginst Celtic at home or in CDR, like you said.

Kohe321

How many times did he play? To me it feels like he didn't played for more that 50 minutes this season and everytime as a substitute when we were winning so it's kind of hard to draw any conclusion from his performances.
You're right, he hasn't played a lot, I am drawing the summer performances into my memory and calling it "this season". That said, I think he has been solid the minutes he has gotten this year.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My guess is that maybe Tata figures Busquets is less likely to get booked at home than on the road?...Either way, might be good to change it up with Song - we'll see

ceefoo

:roberto: Definitely needs and deserves more starts.

A midfield consisting of Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc isn't conducive to Tata's style of play anyway. They simply don't have the legs and physicality to play this up-and-down, we attack/you attack football.

abual3bed1

He's showing some signs of excellency which is great. More real playing time and he should cement his place in the team. Time to make the transition we failed to do with Thiago.

Home of Barca Fans