Sergi Roberto

clemente

I just don't like how he makes himself so so small by jumping in the air and turning sideways when he has to block shots, like wtf is that? I understand if he is scared to get hit in the groin or face but ffs this is barca, no way someone like Maldini was defending like that.

Cule4life

The Culest
People hating on him just because it's mainstream lul. Found the new scapegoat

Roberto has gone beyond mainstream into straight up clown mode. How long will it take for you to notice?

To his defence; he isn’t a defender, never has been. Shocking that managers keep using him there.

He isn't good enough to play in MF either

I just don't like how he makes himself so so small by jumping in the air and turning sideways when he has to block shots, like wtf is that? I understand if he is scared to get hit in the groin or face but ffs this is barca, no way someone like Maldini was defending like that.

It's just lack of defensive acumen.

pregra

He is decent backup midfielder. Problem is that CDM is the best position for 3 of our players (Bob, Raki, Busq). They are all shit when having creative responsibility.

CatalinR10

semedo plays good , gets a penalty

roberto plays trash , they score cause of him

Valverde subs out Semedo just so that Roberto can play at RB.

Absolutely amazing.

Givenchy

squad player at best, never should of been a starter for a club like Barca. if he doesn't like it, sell him. man im sick of this biased retarded manager

YodaMaster

This dumbass needs to be sold. His nice masia boy image will always give him privileges at this club. Needs to fuck off far away asap.

Cool

This guy wouldn’t start for the likes of Liverpool, Bayern and Man City, let alone fucking Man United with Young and a past it Valencia so how the fuck is he starting for us?

The day Lucho put him on as a RB a curse and gift was installed upon us, mind boggling how a short term makeashift RB continues to be our starting rightback till now!

Kid doesn’t know how to position himself defensively and he doesnt have the pace to atleast make up for his mistakes or Piques mistake and then when you think about it..:we got Alba on the other side, whos fantastic going up and down the pitch so offensively we are secure so then why not play Semedo in an Abidal role so we dont look open all the time!

YodaMaster

This guy wouldn’t start for the likes of Liverpool, Bayern and Man City, let alone fucking Man United with Young and a past it Valencia so how the fuck is he starting for us?

Kid doesn’t know how to position himself defensively and he doesnt have the pace to atleast make up for his mistakes or Piques mistake and then when you think about it..:we got Alba on the other side, whos fantastic going up and down the pitch so offensively we are secure so then why not play Semedo in an Abidal role so we dont look open all the time!

Man... I mean he wouldn't even be a starter at clubs like Valencia and Sevilla, we don't even need to talk about best PL clubs and Bayern.
As I already wrote he has been receiving privileges at Barca because he's a catalan from La Masia.

Semedo in Abidal role ? Why not. But Semedo is now also 5 times better at attacking than Roberto. Semedo is better than Sergi at every task you could ask from a right back. Semedo's only defect compared to Roberto is that he's not catalan and not from La Masia. Plus Valverde might have shit in his eyes.

Home of Barca Fans