Sergi Roberto

BADGERBHOY

Oh my God. Somebody please say this is a joke.
Xavi is a fool if he's insisting on giving him a new deal. Why cant we move on from these useless bastards?
He's been out for ages so I wonder what that has done to him both physically and mentally. How long will he take to get back up to speed again? Not that he's especially quick or anything.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Oh my God. Somebody please say this is a joke.
Xavi is a fool if he's insisting on giving him a new deal. Why cant we move on from these useless bastards?
He's been out for ages so I wonder what that has done to him both physically and mentally. How long will he take to get back up to speed again? Not that he's especially quick or anything.

he still lives from the 6-1 goal and 3-2 run in Bernaleo

BADGERBHOY

He does
We should really have let Chelsea buy him when they were willing to meet his buyout. Instead we gave him that big fat juicy contract that he didnt deserve.
Now we're going to give him north of 100k a week for what will likely be very little output. Madness.

Jadentheman

Disgrace.

Can't wait the day when amigosare gonne with xavi and his tiki taka football.

Give me modern football, not ruins of tactic that was kept alive by best football player ever with 2 best midfielder ever in one generationplus Suarez and Neymar.

And also just won one CL trophy.

Xaviball isn't tiki taka. Tiki Taka is done. We will see remnants of it naturally in the Barca system, but the club must move on to a more modern possession based game(I mean they have done so, but it's murky). Roberto isn't even that good of a passer anyways. But I would love to see him in MLS. So hope a team goes for him.

Last edited:

Tackle

Sergi Roberto has relapsed from his injury. He will not play again this season. Despite this, his 1-year renewal is not in danger. Barca expect him to be ready for pre-season. [sport]

Horatio

You're welcome
Would have been slightly amusing if this had happened the day he signed a new contract. Not that there is anything amusing about injuries though.

wisconsincule

Just do not resign him. If we weren’t throwing him a lifeline (which we should not be doing) what club would sign him? No top team would be interested…

Home of Barca Fans