Sergi Roberto

Xavinho

I think Sergi and Montoya both have potential but unfortunately they're not getting a run of games. It's going to hurt their development a lot. I fear for Rafinha and other young players under Tata.

Alarcón

I think Sergi and Montoya both have potential but unfortunately they're not getting a run of games. It's going to hurt their development a lot. I fear for Rafinha and other young players under Tata.

Don't worry, he won't be here next season

DinhoR10

We'll see, he's shown glimpses of his talent and he has a weird way of ghosting past players sometimes and they don't even know he went past them with the ball. Good at carrying the ball forward and makes the key pass (Thats the pass before the assist right?) well. I think a loan would do him well, maybe we should've offered him to man u as a loan instead of a transfer as they wanted.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He showed glimpses of brilliance against his Bayern Munich last summer. Since then I don't think he's had the confidence to perform to his best and that he never gets to play with our best midfielders doesn't help.

DinhoR10

He showed glimpses of brilliance against his Bayern Munich last summer. Since then I don't think he's had the confidence to perform to his best and that he never gets to play with our best midfielders doesn't help.

Yup, ran through them pretty easily if he was loaned out then he'd probably be coming back worthy of real rotational time.

Kohe321

I think he has been pretty great the few minutes he's played. Showed some great dribling and ability to get quickly past players and driving the ball up towards goal, and is usually pretty good at picking out a good pass and deliver it accurately.

Loaning him out might be a good idea, but I seriously think he could be ready for a bigger role in Barca as he is right now. He hasn't really gotten the chance to show how he can perform over a longer period of time, which is the only way to properly judge how a player works in the team. Nerves can make a great player seem poor if he's only getting 20 critical minutes to play and show what he can do every other week...

The only "youngster" that has gotten a proper chance this season is Bartra, and that's because of injuries on other CBs. A shame we don't have a coach that is giving the youth a bigger chance, we seemingly have to loan out everyone first before wanting them back for a spot in the squad.

BarcaJack

I think Sergi would be great in Atletico Madrid :facepalm:
His passing and dribbling skills are not worse than Koke but we can not make the most of him. Now people want to buy Koke and just let Sergi rot in bench :facepalm:

DinhoR10

His passing and dribbling skills are not worse than Koke but we can not make the most of him. Now people want to buy Koke and just let Sergi rot in bench :facepalm:

Well there are two things that will happen, either we sell him and he fails or becomes a great player and we buy him back for like 30 million or we loan him and give him the chance to develop properly.

Lomar1o

never liked this guy, never will. he is simply not good enough. well maybe he IS good enough for current shitty barca, but not good enough for the better barca we want

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
never liked this guy, never will. he is simply not good enough. well maybe he IS good enough for current shitty barca, but not good enough for the better barca we want

You gotta be stone hearted not to like this guy

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

The same Roberto who's only a month younger than Koke but with maybe 1/4 of the playing time. The same Roberto who has a whopping 0.3 key passes per 90 minutes in comparison to Koke's assist tally of 15 which is higher than Fabregas's. Roberto is a passenger player, it's very obvious to anyone without bias.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
The same Roberto who's only a month younger than Koke but with maybe 1/4 of the playing time. The same Roberto who has a whopping 0.3 key passes per 90 minutes in comparison to Koke's assist tally of 15 which is higher than Fabregas's. Roberto is a passenger player, it's very obvious to anyone without bias.

How can you compare Sergi to Koke, who plays every week..

Home of Barca Fans