Sergi Roberto

barca1899

New Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has told midfielder Sergi Roberto (22) that he counts on him for next season. [catradio]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I feel like you've had this discussion quite a few times before :)lol:), but I feel Roberto is a decent player, he's energetic, has a decent touch, I feel like a dose of confidence would work wonders for him, I think Roberto is more of a depth player for us rather than someone who is ever going to be Cesc or Iniesta level.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I feel like you've had this discussion quite a few times before :)lol:), but I feel Roberto is a decent player, he's energetic, has a decent touch, I feel like a dose of confidence would work wonders for him, I think Roberto is more of a depth player for us rather than someone who is ever going to be Cesc or Iniesta level.

I agree but that's far different from Rafinha. We're looking to make Roberto into a reliable, confident Keita type player.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I meant more than he would improve him significantly and turn his career around rather than turning him into a certain type of player.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I meant more than he would improve him significantly and turn his career around rather than turning him into a certain type of player.

Well what's there to turn around? He'll get more consistent chances under Lucho and he'll improve his confidence, but I dunno how the significant career turnaround can come in. By Keita-type I meant as in a versatile backup player.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Well what's there to turn around? He'll get more consistent chances under Lucho and he'll improve his confidence, but I dunno how the significant career turnaround can come in. By Keita-type I meant as in a versatile backup player.

I mean a lot of people want him sold now and nobody really rates him, him becoming a reliable part of our squad and being rated as someone who can be played in important games if necessary to rest our stars would be a pretty big turnaround. Agreed completely on what role he should take.

L

linetty

We can give it a try and see what Lucho makes out of him. I really like Roberto and see great potential in him.

Crixus

We can give it a try and see what Lucho makes out of him. I really like Roberto and see great potential in him.
+1 he played well in the preseason last summer , Xavi , Iniesta , Cesc wont play most of this summer preseason i hope he do well .

slvtn

I'd really like to see him play more. He looks promising and I'd rather see him than buying an overpriced midfielder.

Crixus

Luis Enrique ha comunicado a Orobitg que cuenta con Sergi Roberto en el Barça. De Jonathan dos Santos no hay aún noticias @ESPNDeportes

Home of Barca Fans