Sergi Roberto

L

linetty

He was not involved enough in the build up again. I like him, he's a good player but not good enough yet, maybe for trashings.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He had a decent game today. Some of the same old but with positive moments like linking up with Munir/Iniesta, the combination goal, and the long shot. He really enjoyed himself out there, which I don't think he did in a lot of other games.

Zangash

Banned
This was more akin to the way he should always be playing. Last week he wouldn't have dreamed of even attempting a 1-2, especially with another younger player.

Is it because he had more confidence in this game in particular or is it because Lucho is having enough faith in him to keep playing him? Remains to be seen. Hopefully it's the latter, as I really want him to be something at this club.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
This was more akin to the way he should always be playing. Last week he wouldn't have dreamed of even attempting a 1-2, especially with another younger player.

Is it because he had more confidence in this game in particular or is it because Lucho is having enough faith in him to keep playing him? Remains to be seen. Hopefully it's the latter, as I really want him to be something at this club.

I said before Sergi has talent but lacks confidence which the right coach can enstill in a player

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Sevilla would make a lot of sense plus he's been linked to them already...a loan is a good decision, he's not ready for minutes with the first team

Richard.H

S.Roberto out on loan would be a great decision. Our midfield is super stacked and I just don't see him getting any quality minutes.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I like Roberto a lot but after seeing halilovic and samper I think it is best if he leaves on loan

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

He might be sent out on a loan according to MD.
This better be true, he will not get many minutes this season and wasting his carrer on the bench would not be a smart way to go.

I'd like to see him join Denis at Sevilla.

F

Flavia

He should be loaned. He needs to play as much as possible. Sevilla could be good, as he and Denis would play together.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think we would not have enough midfielders if we loan him out. Especially considering Song not to be in the squad at the beginning of the season.

Home of Barca Fans