Sergi Roberto

L

linetty

Good game from Sergi and nobody visits the thread. People change opinions more often that undies

DinhoR10

He had a much better game today. Looks like Lucho had a word with him.

Same thing I was thinking, he was like a completely different player, tracking back, making runs, passes and cool and calm under pressure. Hope he keeps it up.

Edit: @Zangash So he'll score golazo's that win us games? :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Did better because that performance against Nice set a bar extremely low. Less sloppy passes and made himself available for Samper, but what difference did he actually make? He still had spells of complete anonymity and even Grimaldo was doing more work on that left handed midfield side than he was.

People need to realize that not making errors =/= doing well.

L

linetty

Did better because that performance against Nice set a bar extremely low. Less sloppy passes and made himself available for Samper, but what difference did he actually make? He still had spells of complete anonymity and even Grimaldo was doing more work on that left handed midfield side than he was.

People need to realize that not making errors =/= doing well.
He was making great runs forward and looked vrey confident with good decision making.

Zangash

Banned
Edit: @Zangash So he'll score golazo's that win us games? :lol:

I meant he'll be a good backup for whenever we're so slammed with players in his position being unavailable that we'll have no choice but to use him.

Or he could pull random godly through balls that win us games, but that's optimistic.

DinhoR10

I meant he'll be a good backup for whenever we're so slammed with players in his position being unavailable that we'll have no choice but to use him.

Or he could pull random godly through balls that win us games, but that's optimistic.

Yeah Ik it was a joke lmao, he's number 4 on the midfielder totem pole, knowing lucho he'll probably make a lot of sub apparences and start against the dregs of la Liga and in the cl group stages.

Home of Barca Fans